Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bass Player/Drummer wanted for new Project, Limerick region

• 18-02-2014 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,
    I am currently looking for a couple of people to form a new project.
    Sharing of the songwriting is desirable if anything, and a jambased approach is also something I would be into.
    I have a bit of material that goes into several directions Punk/Indie or Experimental/Ambient, also Wouldn't be opposed to reggae, ska or blues, but like I said new influences are always welcome.
    I have experience playing in many bands as a drummer, with a variety of different styles and enjoy pretty much everything that is fun to play. I am looking to play guitar but in a collective of multi instrumentalists I would enjoy swapping around too.
    A practice space is existing but I can also drive if I have to, and I would be up for anything from jamming to taking it more serious if it develops into something worthwhile...

send me a message if you are interested.

Comments

Advertisement