Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

need an idea for fancy dress party tomorrow!!!

• 05-10-2007 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

i need help for a fancy dress costume. im going to go to a party tomorrow evening and i have no clue what to wear and i dont have any pocket money at the moment to go to a shop and buy clothes. i would just need suggestions and what i could use out of my ordinary wardrobe.
    i thought about going as a modern day sailor in my wetsuit and loafers,and a tshirt that says ' i love sailors' on it. but im not sure if should wear that or not!

thank you for reading this and please reply if you have ANY ideas!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Pirate. Buy some cheap accessories, some boots, a scarf, maybe old clothes that you can rip a bit, do lots of eyeliner, say Yaaaar alot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Cowgirl.Denim skirt, cowboy boots, check shirt, go into 2 euro shop and buy a cheap stetson and fake gun:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 emzy

a cat black clothes stuff tights with other tights for tail
    or 2 uroe shop has few costumes ie cloak masks etc

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i think the best idea and won't cost more than a tenner is to go as a rubbix cube.

1. go to tesco.
    2. get square cardboard box
    3. go to stationary store
    4. buy red/yellow/green/blue/white/black(for lines)/orange paints.
    5. done.

obviously cut holes for arms and head.

Advertisement