Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombie Comic

• 23-02-2014 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in doing abit of a story to put into a comic series based in Ireland about an outbreak,

This will be redone in colour along with all the art in the series, There will be no digital art involved- And this will be produced on paper and online. Below the outbreak has begun and a family tried to secure the house, but ran out of time. This will be a series and anyone getting on board now will have the chance to build all the characters and the world from ground up, This will be a hobby and we can work around time
    1780722_1407212689537222_1529786687_n.jpg

1622837_1407213042870520_582686624_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Sure i'd be interested, but need more details from ye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

Sure i'd be interested, but need more details from ye :)

As the story-World-And the characters are topics that me and anyone {You} interested in the idea need to discuss.So really, it's all in the pipe lines notting set in stone yet, So right time to get on board and make it your own. Iv only drawn the undead as not sure what the living will look like yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Ohhh Sounds interesting Id be up for joining :)

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

ladypip wrote: »
    Ohhh Sounds interesting Id be up for joining :)

ok well then ill pm both of ye details on what i have some far and we can move on.

Advertisement