Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie photo yearbook 2009!!!

• 23-10-2009 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭

Greetings Leitrim!!

Myself and a load of other posters in the photography forum have contributed photos towards a photobook that will be sold on BLURB, with profits being donated to SANTA'S STRIKE FORCE, a charity that distributes a little Christmas cheer to various children's hospitals and care centres.

It's a great cause, a great book and it makes a great Christmas present!!!

If you'd like to see what last year's book was like, here it is on BLURB.

The 2009 yearbook will soon be on sale, and I am organising a group buy for the Leitrim area. If I get 10 orders before the 26th of this month, there will be a discount of the usual prce of €28.95 for a softcover edition.

How does that work? I will order the books, advise how much people owe, you pay me, and when the books are delivered to me, I will deliver them to you!!! It couldn't be simpler!!! pacman.gif

[I was thinking this would take the form of a mini-meet in Carrick somewhere.]

You can PM me for details, and thanks for reading smile.gif

Advertisement