Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Citizen Eco Drive BL5458-52A H Samuel

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭cabb8ge

Yes, nice too. Strap seems to look same as my current watch though :) I think I like different strap on next watch, will be still using current watch too.

I decide on getting different watch, Seiko Divers with rubber strap so not similar to my main watch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

cabb8ge wrote: »
    I decide on getting different watch, Seiko Divers with rubber strap so not similar to my main watch :)

so easy to drift from your initial choice once you see the massive range of watches out there. I initially started out looking at a Seiko Diver watch, then jumped to a Citizen chrono and finally settled on a g-shock...delighted I did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Mredsnapper

so easy to drift from your initial choice once you see the massive range of watches out there. I initially started out looking at a Seiko Diver watch, then jumped to a Citizen chrono and finally settled on a g-shock...delighted I did :D

Know the feeling. My taste seems to change almost daily. So much so that I no longer trust myself to buy anything. Only bought my current watch because I kept coming back to it.

• Advertisement

This will be nice contrast to my Citizen EcoDrive Titanium ...

SKX171K_MED.jpg

After thought another similar watch not way to go I think :)

Am pleased, some reviews not like rubber strap, friend have Seiko sportiva and I like it, thankful similar on mine..picture on way

Hope photo attached, camera & computer interface/download/upload of some puzzlement for me :o

Have worn since I received watch on Friday, -13 seconds/day since than, that -13 sec every day, not an average :)

Perhaps might improve over weeks to come, that would be nice.

After few weeks passed time keeping constant at initial rate, I set watch 30 seconds fast every four days, by than it 30 seconds slow so always within 30 seconds of true time :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

cabb8ge wrote: »
    After few weeks passed time keeping constant at initial rate, I set watch 30 seconds fast every four days, by than it 30 seconds slow so always within 30 seconds of true time :)

I love the new Irish they are soo much easier to please than the old Irish

More to say, hope it ok to come back to thread :)

Watch now lose 5 to 11.5 seconds per day, I leave on bedside table now at night, initiall wear was 24/7.

Seiko rubber strap very comfortable now, really high happy level.

My ecodrive seldom wear now :o or :) not sure.

Advertisement