Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone giving Leaving Cert grinds in Waterford?

• 07-04-2014 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi I'm sitting my Leaving Cert in June and I need grinds for the following subjects (since I am only in school for 1 hour a week):

English, History, Art History, Religion, Geography, Biology.
    All ordinary level.

I am based in Waterford and cannot travel outside of it.

I need alot of help with these subjects as I am only in school part-time and want to go to college next year. To get into the college I am required to pass 6 subjects.

I've tried looking for grinds on the web but can't seem to find any.
    So, anyone who willing to give me grinds or knows anyone who teaches them please leave a comment or message me please and leave the costs etc.

Thank you very much

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Please search the grinds thread. There are a number of Waterford-based people.

Not clear on why you're only attending school one hour per week - has your school made home study arrangements for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 fedela

spurious wrote: »
    Please search the grinds thread. There are a number of Waterford-based people.

Not clear on why you're only attending school one hour per week - has your school made home study arrangements for you?

Sorry, I should have said this in my first post.

I'm in the XLc Project. Its back to school education. You can do either full-time (Monday-Thursday) or part-time (only Fridays).

The full-time week, which I would prefer to be in, is full to the brim so therefore I am stuck doing the part-time week.

In the Friday class I only get thought maths for an hour and am given sheets to do myself and basically have to teach and learn everything by my self, but I am finding it extremely difficult to do so.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I've copied your original post over to the Grinds thread, someone may spot it and get back to you. You should have a look through that thread too as spurious suggested.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement