Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Photocopying one's buttocks

Options
  • 18-10-2012 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Have you ever done it?

You see this quite often on tv shows where a character photocopies their arse as a prank or some other reason like they lost a bet. I'm wondering how often (if ever) it happens in real life?

I have to admit I've done it once. I was a 16 year old, staying at a relative's house in their spare bedroom which also doubled as a home office. After a few days of boredom, temptation got the better of me. Nearly got caught too, as one copy got stuck in the machine and I only discovered it by chance the next day. :pac:

So folks any good stories out there? Have you ever photocopied your arse or any other bodyparts? Ever heard of anyone who did?

Comments

If I tried that I'd be picking splinters out of my arse for a week. No way that glass would cope with my rear end.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

If I tried that I'd be picking splinters out of my arse for a week. No way that glass would cope with my rear end.

Pics or GTFO.

For research purposes obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

When I was 15 myself and a friend worked in his dads factory on Saturdays. There was a gay guy there called pat and one day when we were in, my mate photocopied his arse for the laugh. When he wasn't looking I took the copy out of the bin, wrote happy birthday pat on it and stuck it to the staff notice board!

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Pics or GTFO.

For research purposes obviously.

Would but I broke my scanner

<.< >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I'd make a right arse of myself if I tried.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

You see this quite often on tv shows where a character photocopies their arse as a prank or some other reason like they lost a bet.

No, no, no......you get kicked up the arse when you lose a bet. Don't be confusing your cultural references.

<.< >.>
    Here, break my face will you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

UemH5h5RfEs

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

You could always take a pic of your arse and then photocopy that?

How did this turn into a thread about my arse.

Back on topic :mad:

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Feeona wrote: »
    No, no, no......you get kicked up the arse when you lose a bet. Don't be confusing your cultural references.

I beg to differ. From the "Escape from Victory" epidode of Father Ted:
    Father Ted: Last year, Dick made me photocopy my own rear end. They never let me in that library again.

How did this turn into a thread about my arse.

Back on topic :mad:

:p
    You're the mod, change the thread title there and move to the pics and vids forum so we can continue! :D

I hear the sequel to Fifty Shades of Grey will be called Fifty Shards of Glass-What Happens When You Get Up to High Jinks

I beg to differ. From the "Escape from Victory" epidode of Father Ted:

Yes you're right. What was I thinking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

I never have, but I did once encounter a map of the Niger Delta which bore a striking resemblance to the vein pattern on my scrotum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

<.< >.>

Well don't sit on it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭MadameGascar

I did TY in secondary school and a good amount of time was spent in the photocopying room doing this. :D Squish your face against the glass and try it, they were the funniest.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Super-Rush wrote: »

Pics or GTFO.

Sounds like two cameras would be needed to fully capture that panorama.

/flees thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

I did TY in secondary school and a good amount of time was spent in the photocopying room doing this. :D Squish your face against the glass and try it, they were the funniest.
    I hope you washed the glass first with all the arses that have been on it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

My first job was fixing photocopiers, I reckon in 2.5 years I only replaced the platen glass maybe twice on a copier. It was very rare to have a broken glass but one of the times I made the usual joke about who sat on the glass and there was a lot of childish sniggering.

That's civil servants for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement