Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation of Dole?

• 15-06-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

I signed on the Live register on May 24th and send in some extra info. that I had 114 days to send in on June 1st. I have heard nothing since and am just wondering if and how long it takes for one to receive confirmation that their jobseekers allowance claim has been approved?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

moved to State Benefits

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

sorry I forgot about this section! Has anyone any advice that may help me with my query?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

If the inspector hasn't visited you yet, that's what'll happen next. He/she just confirms some details, and essentially wants to see that you are living where you said you were on your application. I was waiting 15 weeks altogether before I got a letter of confirmation that I would receive the payment but it can depend on the office that is processing your claim, for some it's only a few weeks before they get their first payment.

Advertisement