Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lady lane waterford

• 21-10-2015 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

hi all, im looking for any and all information regarding the sisters of charity in lady lane waterford. was it an orphange/workhouse/laundry. i cant seen to find any info on it. i know my grandmother lived there until 1942 but she never spoke of it so have nothing to go on really other than her fathers name and her mothers maiden name. if anyone has any info about the place itself or has any idea who i could contact regarding a record search or even point me in vaguely the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 berryredjen

Apologies for starting up an old thread, but wondering if you ever got any info re: your request? Please PM if you see this. Thanks!

Advertisement