Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was the Haitian earthquake man-made? [Mod warning post #1]

• 23-01-2010 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Moderator Note:

OK guys, we've decided that we're going to allow discussion of this conspiracy theory. There are some conditions, though:
    • All discussion must take place in this thread.
    • If you feel that you can't post in an emotionally detached fashion, then don't post. If you post saying how this thread is "uncompassionate" or whatever, then you're post will be deleted. If you've a problem with a post, report it.
    • Have some respect, keep the discussion relating to the conspiracy theory.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=116834&sectionid=351020104

davej

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Hugo Chavez Mouthpiece Says U.S. Hit Haiti With 'Earthquake Weapon'

The United States apparently possesses an "earthquake weapon" that set off the catastrophic quake in Haiti and killed 200,000 innocents. Don't believe it's true? Just ask Hugo Chavez.

Citing an alleged report from Russia's Northern Fleet, the Venezuelan strongman's state mouthpiece ViVe TV shot out a press release saying the 7.0 magnitude Haiti quake was caused by a U.S. test of an experimental shockwave system that can also create "weather anomalies to cause floods, droughts and hurricanes."

The station's Web site added that the U.S. government's HAARP program, an atmospheric research facility in Alaska (and frequent subject of conspiracy theories), was also to blame for a Jan. 9 quake in Eureka, Calif., and may have been behind the 7.8-magnitude quake in China that killed nearly 90,000 people in 2008.

What's more, the site says, the cataclysmic ruin in Haiti was only a test run for much bigger game: the coming showdown with Iran.

The ultimate goal of the test attack in Haiti, the report reads, is the United States' "planned destruction of Iran through a series of earthquakes designed to topple the current Islamic regime."

The story has since been taken down from the Venezuelan Web site, but a Google cache of the charges remains intact.

The publication of the story came just days after Chavez himself accused the U.S. of using the earthquake as an excuse to "invade and militarily occupy Haiti," a nation so poor that its entire economy is based on foreign aid — particularly from the U.S.

"The empire (the U.S.) is taking Haiti over the bodies and tears of its people," he said at a press conference.

"I read that 3,000 soldiers are arriving, Marines armed as if they were going to war. They are occupying Haiti undercover."

By week's end, some 16,000 U.S. troops are expected to be providing humanitarian assistance in Haiti, where they have taken control of the only working airport and are coordinating relief efforts on the ground.

Note: I don't believe this, it's ridiculous if you ask me. I just want to see how people here feel about it.

Oh, just saw it was posted before, oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

Weird weather everywhere, funny lights in the sky of two countries, incredibly fast American response - I`d buy into America being that arrogant and we know they have the capability.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Even though i think this should be locked untill its not as fresh il respond in a proper manner.

theg81er do you need a geograpthy lesson on where America and Haiti are positioned to each other? You should also read up on how Haiti has a country came about.

On the subject of Armed Marines, how would you expect them to hand out Aid when armed gangs are roaming the streets and taking what they want, how would you like them to defend civilains against looters?

HAARP, how can something that heats the ionasphere create a Earthquake, or is it some sort of God device in which if you cant explain something then it must be the NWO/Aliens or something else that you can blame but not have to give a educated response.

All discussion about this conspiracy theory can now take place in this thread. Read the mod note in the OP carefully, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

http://www.youtube.com/user/jelaila9#p/u/1/6K3IzXHE6lo

This I found interesting. These woman both discuss, the HAARP, Norweigian Spiral and Haiti in all their reasonings. What I found interesting is the Norweigian Spiral in their view literally caused the huge weather changes in Europe and America so rapidly and verstilile. I think She mentions it was the Chinese and Russians. In the Media reports, The Russians claims its just missile testing.

Now I really do find all this interesting because now people are saying that HAARP is another reaction now coming from the USA.

The American elite rapid calculating response the the public is something that I found as another reason of this earthquake been staged rather than natural. The fact that Bush and Clinton are there with their money scams as always, disgusted me. Peope assume point blank that everything they hear from these elties are gospel. I think its quite ironic that they want to save the Haitians, after the not only 8 years of war and genocide, but now another year of Obamas Administrations wars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmiYmdHNjZ8 Oh they want our money?

This is another vid i think people should watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLQambq8RzM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWJWHRhtIyc
    Yesterday I was reading and bear with me, I'm not saying this is absaloute fact but there needs to be an open mind as to whats going around. There are just thousands of reports and conspiracies going around with these events. The one I found interesting was that the US governments are needing our money and our reaction to create distraction and hysteria to focus on changing the worlds movement to prevent a destabilizing poleshift.

• Advertisement

Mysterious what has any of that got to do with Haiti?

Its the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. They don't have a EU pumping money into them like Ireland.

Anyway,

Just want to re-address the whole armed US troops statement that was made above.

Haiti has a very strong history of violence, its the poorest Western country, when the earth quake happened it destroyed most of the country's infrastructure.

To add to the peoples problems the Jails also collapsed and some serious nut jobs escaped. The Haitian police are so badly overwhelmed there are reports that they are standing aside and letting the vigilantes lose on looters.

The US troops are armed because they have 2, it would be imposable for them to deliver aid if they weren't.

Dominican Republic also have troops in Haiti and Canada have also promised to send 1000.

America respond so fast because they are only around the corner. Its like a flight from Dublin to Paris, they have a massive standing army and would of trained for these sort of situations.

Now the whole HAARP thing is just ridiculous, well not unless it can pass through the ocean and then bore threw the Earths crust down to the tectonic plate and do what ever people are suggesting it did.

Mysterious what has any of that got to do with Haiti?

Its the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. They don't have a EU pumping money into them like Ireland.

Anyway,

Just want to re-address the whole armed US troops statement that was made above.

Haiti has a very strong history of violence, its the poorest Western country, when the earth quake happened it destroyed most of the country's infrastructure.

To add to the peoples problems the Jails also collapsed and some serious nut jobs escaped. The Haitian police are so badly overwhelmed there are reports that they are standing aside and letting the vigilantes lose on looters.

The US troops are armed because they have 2, it would be imposable for them to deliver aid if they weren't.

Dominican Republic also have troops in Haiti and Canada have also promised to send 1000.

America respond so fast because they are only around the corner. Its like a flight from Dublin to Paris, they have a massive standing army and would of trained for these sort of situations.

Now the whole HAARP thing is just ridiculous, well not unless it can pass through the ocean and then bore threw the Earths crust down to the tectonic plate and do what ever people are suggesting it did.

Funny how they are so fast to aid a country but manage to kill nearly 2 million in wars in the last 9 years and create 3 illegal wars.

Pirateshampoo I'm not an idiot and i'm not buying this idiocy. How come they didn't act as fast with New Orleans Katrina?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

mysterious wrote: »
    How come they didn't act as fast with New Orleans Katrina?

George Bush was president. Enough said.

Funny how they are so fast to aid a country but manage to kill nearly 2 million in wars in the last 9 years and create 3 illegal wars.

Pirateshampoo I'm not an idiot and i'm not buying this idiocy. How come they didn't act as fast with New Orleans Katrina?

Different President different Foreign Policy different Agenda.

• Advertisement

tvnutz wrote: »
    George Bush was president. Enough said.

Presidents are puppets. And hes now has hands out our money in Haiti. Btw Bush isn't stupid if he can fool America Twice, stage 9/11, persuade the American people to go to war, basically dismantle the constitution all during his presidency and get away with it.

Please....

Hes trained to be dumb,

Different President different Foreign Policy different Agenda.
    lol.

Really But they all want a nwo, all go to bilderburg meetings;) and also are apart of the same secret societies?

You really need to some actual reserach and stop taking what they are at face value on these mainstream coporate news. John Kerry and Bush were meant to be "againsts" each other during the election race but both are apart of the same secret society skull and bones. There are 34 factions of power above e president Pirateshampoo. Not ot mention the secret government, secret service, CIA, Bilderburgers, Council of 12 and again there is a higher council that we cant see nor the president of America...

Anyway the president isn't really the focal issue here.

What money would you like America to be giving?

America is screwed with Debt, Bush put them in a massive hole with his wars.

Do you have any idea how much it costs for the US to even deploy in Haiti?

And if you dont want to ring up Obama and put your money in his personnal account give it to one of the many regisitered charitys.

Also can you please stick to facts of the topic and not what you think is true.

Keep to the topic, the thread is already descending down the path that most threads take in this forum, and only 13 posts in. Repeat off-topic posters will be banned from this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,058 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Haiti has been the subject of large destructive earthquakes in the past specifically in 1751, 1770, 1842, 1946 and now 2010. It sits on a natural fault line and unfortunately Port au Prince has been subject to significant increase in population to over 2m people since the 50's combined with people living in substandard buildings led to the massive destruction and loss of life.

Earthquakes certainly don't need US intervention to happen and this region has ahistory of earthquakes. To suggest that the HAARP ionosphere experiment located in Alaska can somehow cause an earthquake in Haiti is beyond ridiculous.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Haiti has been the subject of large destructive earthquakes in the past specifically in 1751, 1770, 1842, 1946 and now 2010. It sits on a natural fault line and unfortunately Port au Prince has been subject to significant increase in population to over 2m people since the 50's combined with people living in substandard buildings led to the massive destruction and loss of life.

Earthquakes certainly don't need US intervention to happen and this region has ahistory of earthquakes. To suggest that the HAARP ionosphere experiment located in Alaska can somehow cause an earthquake in Haiti is beyond ridiculous.

Said who?

Weather controlling tactics is more effective than nuclear weapons. Problem reaction solution is never redicoulous if it works, however it works.

I think people not been able to deal with the truth of possibility of this, is far more redicollous. Maybe you could do research into the possibilities of why's and if's that the US government did this or triggered this all off. Heck you may even be taken by surprise. Just be sure to know CNN and the usual mainstream news that we depend on will not tell the world. Did you even watch any of the vids posted here? Have you researched into this conspiracy? Do you realise people are talking about this? Like... people don't think this is redicolous at all.

This rabbit hole goes very deep and Haiti like many other false flags isn't the be all end of all of what is comiing imo. I'd like to be more aware rather thank keeping pretending the **** isn't hitting the fan, because if we don't wake up and stop pretending whats happening in front of our eyes it will hit us in the face if we don't wake up to what the powers of be are doing.

The question you need to take into consideration is what ifs, this is the nature of these discussions on these forums and debates. if your not willing to question the what ifs and maybes, the same problem will arise with you on every event like this. Just like coming up against a brick wall.

I feel this to me is like expanding consciousness. We the people are now more open to whats going on around us and behind our backs which would be a very rar case 10 years ago. People are becomng very much aware that the governments of this world actually having very sinister hidden agendas. Now that's it out in the open the rare few will try deny that this would ever be the case.

But again like I said for holw long can people face the fact that we are been lied to all the time. What if, again may I add.

So how does a weather device shift the tectonic plates?

Here is a picture of the plates in which you can clearly see that Haiti sits on one.

plate-tectonics.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Algernon

Plate tectonics is only a theory.

So how does a weather device shift the tectonic plates?

Here is a picture of the plates in which you can clearly see that Haiti sits on one.

plate-tectonics.jpg

Of course, I hope you realise we can understand that most of us here know Haiti is on a map and where plate tectonic plates are.

It makes it even easier to create an earthquake here. And I believe that HAARP technology will merrely just trigger or create enough energy to trigger one off at a fault line.

Thanks for the pic btw.

Algernon wrote: »
    Plate tectonics is only a theory.

That's not an argument against it. Look up the definition of the word theory in its scientific context.

Germ theory, cell theory, atomic theory, and quantum theory. They're all theories, but would you discount them because you've misunderstood the word theory? No.

Plate tectonics might as well be fact, don't let the word theory mislead you.

• Advertisement

What level of energy is required to make a plate shift like this?

No videos. Not interested.

That's not an argument against it. Look up the definition of the word theory in its scientific context.

Germ theory, cell theory, atomic theory, and quantum theory. They're all theories, but would you discount them because you've misunderstood the word theory? No.

Plate tectonics might as well be fact, don't let the word theory mislead you.

I probably should have added a pac smiley.

Algernon wrote: »
    I probably should have added a pac smiley.

Yes you should, i was about to rip into that post. ;)

Of course, I hope you realise we can understand that most of us here know Haiti is on a map and where plate tectonic plates are.

It makes it even easier to create an earthquake here. And I believe that HAARP technology will merrely just trigger or create enough energy to trigger one off at a fault line.

Thanks for the pic btw.

earthquakes have been occurring naturally all over the planet for eons......why all of a sudden in the 21st sentury do they need americans to help them happen??? this theory is ridiculous and without any foundation.

earthquakes have been occurring naturally all over the planet for eons......why all of a sudden in the 21st sentury do they need americans to help them happen??? this theory is ridiculous and without any foundation.

Well ice melting into water would seem redicolous to us if we lived on planet that never freezes.

In other words, if your going to sit and point blank ignore the foundation and reasonings as to why this all happened, of course you will find it redicolous. It just means anything outside your perception will automatically seem that way, because your following the norm.

Which is why I asked for you to look into it. But again you won't. That is your personal choice, but don't announce something to others as redicolous just because your not open to it.

This is whats disucussed here on this forum, maybe one wouold ask what are you trying to do here if you wont add to the dicussion or be open to the conspiracy?

So this forum is reserved only for those who agree with each other? That's a bit childish.

I asked a simple question above. I'm willing to give this a chance, so long as you don't lazily throw videos and links at me.

Well ice melting into water would seem redicolous to us if we lived on planet that never freezes.

In other words, if your going to sit and point blank ignore the foundation and reasonings as to why this all happened, of course you will find it redicolous. It just means anything outside your perception will automatically seem that way, because your following the norm.

Which is why I asked for you to look into it. But again you won't. That is your personal choice, but don't announce something to others as redicolous just because your not open to it.

This is whats disucussed here on this forum, maybe one wouold ask what are you trying to do here if you wont add to the dicussion or be open to the conspiracy?

Since when did you become a mod....telling other posters how to behave on this forum???

There is no foundation to this theory unless you wish to enlighten us all???

Because this Theory is that the US used a weather Device to create a earthquake with no evidence to show how it actually achieved this.

Then theres the small issue that Earthquakes happen every day of the week due to the fact that the earths continents are continually moving as they are sitting on top of the tectonic plates.

Since when did you become a mod....telling other posters how to behave on this forum???

There is no foundation to this theory unless you wish to enlighten us all???

It's your choice the way you behave.

I'm saying, if you feel something to redicolous that is your opinion. Doesn't mean it actually is. But because your not open to this conspiracy nor will you actually do any research into it, I'm not surprised by your response because you wont even engage with the topic.

So i left it as a question to you nothing more.

• Advertisement

Don't backseat mod, mysterious. It's against the forum charter.

Advertisement