Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Sacrifice - May 13th *Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

No Garett Bischoff helps too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

The only problem is you can be sure TNA won't build on this, and will **** up with the next impact.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Some cool photo's from Sacrifice:
    580030_10150853923961026_31695961025_9866450_805471880_n.jpg
    554602_10150853927571026_31695961025_9866498_1522829817_n.jpg
    554426_10150853923896026_31695961025_9866449_1339764711_n.jpg
    540398_10150853928531026_31695961025_9866510_1455497047_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Any of RVD getting his leg wrapped in the ladder? That looked like it hurt a lot!

Also, I was praying Styles didn't slip when he did that inside to outside springboard in the second picture. He has slipped a fair few times going outside to inside and landed hard. Could only imagine how bad a landing he'd have if he slipped that time.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Any of RVD getting his leg wrapped in the ladder? That looked like it hurt a lot!

Nope, you can look at them all here though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Watched this last night and thought it was a great PPV, hopefully it'll be a sign of better things to come. I wonder if the quality of Extreme Rules made them up their game?

RVD/Roode was really good and it was good to see RVD when he's not on autopilot! The monkey flip spot onto the ladder was great stuff. The landing on the chair looked pretty bad too! Also, RVD's selling of a DDT has to be the best ever.

Bully Ray nad Aries was fantastic, both were really impressive and Ray is a fantastic heel, love how he went for a shot on the back as Aries came back into the ring! Speaking of which, that looked pretty painful!

Was it just me or did anyone notice that a lot of people are using rock bottom type moves? Noticed Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe doing it from the corner and Bully Ray doing it too, there may have even been someone else. Just found it kinda funny.

There is a spot on the card for BWA Wrestlepalooza this year that needs to be filled and I believe I have the ultimate solution to my quandary with this here pick, Marvel at the might of my 2nd last draft pick...
    Robert Swensen!

jdwXP9nEWeav8jnFoR2MNbVeSR0.jpg

Whats wrong?

No idea who he is or why he would be drafted to the BWA.

Well he has gone by another name before.

and that name was....
    Bane!
    11-bane-batman-dc-comics.w529.h352.jpg

wrestlers-movies-1.jpg?resize=600%2C553
    Big Poppa Bane, Holla if you hear him!

Slammasters2_logo-bwa.png
    BWA Roster 2018
    Roman Reigns
    Dusty Rhodes
    Kazuchika Okada
    Kenta Kobashi
    Mitsuharu Misawa
    Jimmy Snuka
    Jimmy Uso
    Jey Uso
    Naomi
    Tamina
    Manami Toyota
    Aja Kong
    Jesse Ventura
    Nigel McGuinness
    Val Venis
    The Godfather
    Nick Bockwinkle
    El Santo
    Doink!
    Adam "Batman" West
    Robert "Bane" Swensen
    D'Lo Brown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

All three guys have been doing it for years (it's always been Daniels' setup for the BME (and Joe's at Sacrifice was awesome, I really love his corner version of it)).

Yeah I just seemed to notice it last night. Always loved Joe's version out of the corner, looks amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Its a urinagi Daniels uses not really a Rock Bottom. Bully Ray does use it tho...Rock wouldn't mind too much though its not as if he is doing it on a show that he appears on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Was it just me or did anyone notice that a lot of people are using rock bottom type moves? Noticed Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe doing it from the corner and Bully Ray doing it too, there may have even been someone else. Just found it kinda funny.

Joe and Daniels have been using them forever. Neither are even really close to a Rock Bottom. Bully Ray's is much closer but he's been using that for a whole now aswell.

• Advertisement

Devon did one aswell and it's a new one for him as far as I remember. Devon is such a great worker.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Have to agree with everyone i really enjoyed the PPV , just shows what TNA can actual do to have a great card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

Have to agree with everyone i really enjoyed the PPV , just shows what TNA can actual do to have a great card

+ 1

Advertisement