Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will be your WOD main?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Dcully wrote: »
    For me the problem with hunters is all three specs feel too similar.

How do they feel so similar, one is based upon pet damage, one is based upon hunter damage.

With the cuts they made to the class abilities it can be fairly different now.

They are not in a bad position had allot of fun leveling mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

yeh, if i re sub im gonna level my hunter from 83-100, then probably dk, i hear the dks are doing good dmg.

then use my free boost on a class i havent played before, maybe mage or druid

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

Wind walker monk

Gonna body every flavour of the month re roller

• Registered Users Posts: 15,187 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Wind walker monk

Gonna body every flavour of the month re roller

Hunter next? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

Vicxas wrote: »
    Hunter next? ;)

I already have one. I don't like brain dead classes :P
    jk hopefully i can just stick to my monk !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,187 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I already have one. I don't like brain dead classes :P
    jk hopefully i can just stick to my monk !!

Im running a braindead class atm, Mages are not so much fun anymore.

Theres only so many times you can spam frostbolt....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

I hear arcane is fun now :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Mages are a lot of fun, frost and arcane are really enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Finding the game boring at the moment. Hit 100, 626 ilvl with my MC Helm and 680 ring still to come to pop me to 630, then raiding.

Only logging in to do daily crystal quest and work-orders for my tailoring stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Finding the game boring at the moment. Hit 100, 626 ilvl with my MC Helm and 680 ring still to come to pop me to 630, then raiding.

Only logging in to do daily crystal quest and work-orders for my tailoring stuff.

Agree with this, feck all to do at the minute.

Only thing I'm thinking is challenge modes for the time being?

• Advertisement

I dont know how you guys can be bored there is so much to do in the game if you want it.

Stables for the mounts, professions linked to the garrison, the daily hc for garrison resources, some of the new and old profession rewards. Thats not to mention the pvp stuff to do.

Thats only on my dps i also have my healer to gear.

Either you guys have put more hours into the expac in the past week or so than i do in a month or your limiting you play.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I've put a lot of hours in since it came out, and as it stands:

Level 100 get the ore/herbs.Sort out work orders. Send people on missions. Do Daily HC/Apexis. That's it.
    Level 97 get the ore/herbs. Level a bit, sort out resources
    Level 92 get ore/resources

Calhoun wrote: »
    I dont know how you guys can be bored there is so much to do in the game if you want it.

Stables for the mounts, professions linked to the garrison, the daily hc for garrison resources, some of the new and old profession rewards. Thats not to mention the pvp stuff to do.

Thats only on my dps i also have my healer to gear.

Either you guys have put more hours into the expac in the past week or so than i do in a month or your limiting you play.

The daily HC and crystal quest will take you two hours MAXIMUM. While waiting on your queue to pop you can schedule your work orders and pick your garden/mine clean ready for the next day. Make my daily cloth cooldown, because I need 100 of the stuff to actually craft something, and then I am forced to wait another 24 hours.

Send followers on missions. Wait some more. And I didn't even rush to 100 or rush to gear up, it all just happened while playing.

It's like farmville within WoW. So much waiting around for things that are completely out of your control. It would be much more entertaining if I could at least choose to play as my followers when they're on a mission like a personal scenario.

You dont have to do any of it if you dont want to, you could also go out hunting for some of the treasure in the world, old world raiding and mogging. Could even do all of the glory of the raider from MOP if not done ect.

My point is there is a crap ton of stuff to do depending on how you play the game.

I actually like the fact i can queue stuff up and forget about it, it gives me more time to focus on other things like pvp and pve gearing ect or leveling my alts.

Totally loving the symbiotic relationship between the garrison and your professions.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ballyargus

You're doing it wrong....

Frostbolt ain't the main weapon any more

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Calhoun wrote: »
    You dont have to do any of it if you dont want to, you could also go out hunting for some of the treasure in the world, old world raiding and mogging. Could even do all of the glory of the raider from MOP if not done ect.

My point is there is a crap ton of stuff to do depending on how you play the game.

I actually like the fact i can queue stuff up and forget about it, it gives me more time to focus on other things like pvp and pve gearing ect or leveling my alts.

Totally loving the symbiotic relationship between the garrison and your professions.

Agreed, the work orders is a nice feature. I like just quickly queueing the reagents and then gone to do actual stuff.

Considering the CM daily takes most groups (unless you are Method) two hours, I'm not sure how people are finding nothing to do.

Daily Heroic, Daily CM, and then the daily inn quests that also require you to do dungeons, for me there is simply too much to handle with the limited hours I have at night :D

I've had to drop any attempt at doing the daily CM, and drop Apex crystal farming, just so I can do other stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 kaedan

I came back for the end of MoP and absolutely hated it. Not that it was bad, just hard to get into it so late in the game.

Back for WoD and to answer your question I have picked my Druid to be my main. Balance MS / Resto OS.

I'll probably level up my Mage on the side to be my alt then too. Still not decided.

For now the challenge is to make some friends on Chamber of Aspects. It feels like years since I've played.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Breizhoneg

To me hunter remain my main choice even though it is all about pressing only three keys ...

Gloánn is the name :) playing on French servers but don't like it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

bm hunter is boring to level but my god its quick.

with the guwrdian druid, i can literally tank about 7 or 8 mobs easily at a time!! super quick too

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Nialinius

Fury Warrior aka Nialinius!!

Been my main ever since 2009 :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Enhance are in a pretty bad way right now, though.

Shaman is in a poor, poor way DPS-wise. Resto is working well on progress raids, when damage is flying through the raid, but I would avoid levelling the Shaman until Blizzard do something, anything, to fix the state of Shaman DPS.

Joined a new guild there at the tail end of BRF, and they were looking for a core mage. So made the move from Warlock to Mage, seems I was just in time as Warlocks not looking great :D

Also loving Mages, really fun class

Gearing up a third alt via Apex gear, a Paladin to be RET MS and Holy Os.

I struggle to fix in on alts, I have a rogue at the moment I enjoy as an alt, but there is no alt runs at present and struggling to find fresh normal HFC's at the times I'm looking.

So going to put some time into gearing up this third alt. I got my Rogue to a good ilvl quickly via Apex farm, so gonna do the same for this Paladin, probably just for the Ret gear, then build up the Holy gear from the basic baleful gear and LFR.

Only ever really tanked on my Paladin and was fairly boring, so looking forward to trying something new( I've never/rarely healed )

Advertisement