Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser complaint

• 07-03-2012 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all
    Can i post about my hairdresser complaint and use names?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

No.
    If have a complaint talk to the manager/owner, or use one of the review sites rather then opening a new account for here to defame them and get this site into legal trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Hair Nightmare

Ok.
    Went to manager and the head office and they just taking managers side.
    can i post without the names to see if anyone thinks i get do anythign else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Hair Nightmare

review sites?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Just to be clear Hair Nightmare, while I understand your frustration you can NOT post names of the people involved. As Sharrow has stated it could get this site in legal trouble. If it was me I'd hound the head office until you get some sort of satisfaction.

PS this would be a sitewide policy. I'm afraid I'll have to close this thread.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement