Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burglary in Navan

• 05-07-2014 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

Heavy wooden bench was robbed from beside a doorstep in the trim road area at approx 5am this morning. Would have taken two men and a trailer/ can to take it.

Be aware of what you leave out, make sure bikes etc are locked in sheds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,327 ✭✭✭bladespin

Some 'people' have been driving around the estates noting pretty much everything they see,be warned.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

bladespin wrote: »
    Some 'people' have been driving around the estates noting pretty much everything they see,be warned.

And not only will they rob you but they'll offer to clean your gutters and driveway as well...... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,327 ✭✭✭bladespin

In my case it was to remove my old car which I could be told hadn't moved since the last time they were around, not very keen on how close an eye they seem to be keeping on the car (parked at the back of my drive - not on street).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I run them the minute they come near me......one foot in the drive way and I am out barking like a jack russell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Chance The Rapper

I saw one little price going round on a bike with a pen and a notebook, if I see him again I'll nab him

• Advertisement
Advertisement