Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

HighClass wrote: »
    50-48 to me. Comes down to the Chelsea game, he has Costa/Terry I have Costa/Fabregas, could go either way!

Close as right, I need a Terry clean sheet to have any chance!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

theres every chance.... costa gets 2, fab 1 assist and a clean sheet, a couple of bps and both playing more than 60 mins and youve 20+ :(

Editor of the FSA League 1 News now I see :D

Better keep on your good side for the year now or there could be all sorts of stories about me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Editor of the FSA League 1 News now I see :D

Better keep on your good side for the year now or there could be all sorts of stories about me :pac:

Surely theres no dirt to be found on Mr.P :pac:

Surely theres no dirt to be found on Mr.P :pac:

If Fabregas and Costa overturn the 20 points you'd never know what might get printed :pac:

If Fabregas and Costa overturn the 20 points you'd never know what might get printed :pac:

Ah no this is a quality newspaper, none of that tabloid rubbish :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭biscuits1988

19 points down to Christy Browne.. his Fab v my Terry, Costa and Haz. Will be needing a lot of luck to pull this one out of the bag!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭dahat

The plucky underdogs 😄;-)

Need Fabregas and Costa to score a combined 10 to start off with a win, quietly confident.

dahat wrote: »
    Need Fabregas and Costa to score a combined 10 to start off with a win, quietly confident.

a total of 10 would suit me too...... not so much Mr.P :P

a total of 10 would suit me too...... not so much Mr.P :P

A Costa assist to a Fabregas goal early on would make things interesting :)

A Costa assist to a Fabregas goal early on would make things interesting :)

interesting isnt the word i would use, worrying would be a better word

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

Haha great stuff fhb! In a decent position to cause an upset with a 14 point lead but anything could still happen, would be nice to kick off the season with a win!

I need a big night from Hazard and Ivanovic to try pull this one out of the fire, have Hutton to come off the bench with 5 points yet. Opening weekend defeat is not in the plan.

here comes the pressure from mr p's men

MonkstownHoop is on the ropes....

fab assist dreamland beckons for mr p

here comes the pressure from mr p's men

It opens the door, nothing more than that just yet...hello Fabregas assist...

I'd hazard a guess and say this has been a Fab start to the game and at 9.0 Fab did Costa lot but he is worth it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Terry clean sheet gone and that Fab assist has me halfway over the line, once Terry does nothing I have it!

I still need another 12 points for the win though. Which means on top of another goal and assist, I'll need Costa not to get booked or anything....

4 point swing there in your favour then :mad:

A major talking point in the paper tomorrow :pac:

I still need another 12 points for the win though. Which means on top of another goal and assist, I'll need Costa not to get booked or anything....

as soon as you said it

• Advertisement

on for 5 bps at the minute too fab and costa just leaves 7 to be made up

on for 5 bps at the minute too fab and costa just leaves 7 to be made up

I wouldn't be trusting BPs at this point in the match at all. Another 3 chipped off there though

Sweet....

Off topic but Hayley is smoking hot tonight on SSN.. What a woman.

I wouldn't be trusting BPs at this point in the match at all. Another 3 chipped off there though

like i said during the first game saturday, the siggy decision will cost me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

In the lucky position to have put my tie to bed yesterday comfortable in the end. Wont get many of them. 14 pts up with my Terry & Cesc V his Cesc

kilburn wrote: »
    In the lucky position to have put my tie to bed yesterday comfortable in the end. Wont get many of them. 14 pts up with my Terry & Cesc V his Cesc

Your 8 up already on me for next week some adjustments were required so looks like it will be week 3 before i get my first points on the board at the earliest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

i have a serious problem with my bench. Happy to risk waiting on Alrighton but Davies, Bent and S taylor got no game time

kilburn wrote: »
    i have a serious problem with my bench. Happy to risk waiting on Alrighton but Davies, Bent and S taylor got no game time

I should have sanogo and one of hutton rio or oshea as two playing subs should i need em

• Advertisement

I think I'm going to need a Costa goal if my calculations are correct. I'm on 50 and finnharpsboy is on 57.

Fabregas seems good for 3 BPs as of now but Costa is in a scrap for 2. That brings me to 55 in theory but a Costa goal would make sure of 3 BPs and 2. Just over 20 minutes now, it'll be close and that non penalty and yellow look like Costaing me :(

Advertisement