Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Locating someone in Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Did you Google her,in the internet sense i mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 bredmond

El Weirdo - You're very cynical aint you ??

No it wasnt like paying for sex ! (can see how you would think that though) but that side of things ended a long time ago and were friends for years after that !
    And yes she is the BUNNY BOILER !

Im more than happy to PM you the case number and the contact details for my solicitor if you want to contact them to put your sarcastic mind at ease ???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

I have her number but obviously I cant just ring and ask her address as shes avoiding the whole situation.

You have her number - just ring her , i would if i was trying to locate someone,just have a casual conversation chit chat,dont bring up the court case and let her relax her guard so just say,umm where are you working now?so you at such and such ya we should meet up etc..

OR

you could get her picture,hire a PI and spent thousands and it might go nowhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Did you Google her,in the internet sense i mean.

Yes google image her picture.

Try craigslist.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

bredmond wrote: »
    El Weirdo - You're very cynical aint you ??

No it wasnt like paying for sex ! (can see how you would think that though) but that side of things ended a long time ago and were friends for years after that !
    And yes she is the BUNNY BOILER !

Im more than happy to PM you the case number and the contact details for my solicitor if you want to contact them to put your sarcastic mind at ease ???
    Sarcastic? Moi?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Munurty

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Oh, so you were using her like a hooker, and now you want your money back?

Not the innocent victim after all really, are you OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Have you tried asking at the garda station? If you have her phone number they will be able to check it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Why did you give her 10,000 euro?

That's mind-boggling to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

Why are people jumping on their high horse? From what he's said, they had a relationship but then just continued on as friends until things went sour....he lent her money over this time which she never paid back. She still owes the money no matter what went on between them sexually or not.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭firefly08

Murder the post man and steal his uniform. Definitely.

scdublin wrote: »
    Why are people jumping on their high horse? From what he's said, they had a relationship but then just continued on as friends until things went sour....he lent her money over this time which she never paid back. She still owes the money no matter what went on between them sexually or not.....

But 10 grand?

10 GRAND?????

COME ON!!!!

No Teyla, was not using her like a hooker ! Two concenting adults and that part of the 'relationship' ended a long long time before all this happened.

And yes for the record, I am the innocent one in this. I was noting but nice to her and helped her out when she was stuck and at a time she couldnt ask her family, I was always brought up to help those who need it but I have learned my lesson when in comes to money and 'friends'

I have spoken to the guards who cant really do much about it to be honest, its a matter for the courts. I spoken to them when she was getting nasty with her calls etc and if that had of continued they would have got involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    But 10 grand?

10 GRAND?????

COME ON!!!!

Yeah, it's a crazy amount of money definitely! But accusing him of treating her like a hooker/paying her for sex is far too extreme in my opinion anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

This just sounds like your run-of-the-mill stalker threads... nothing more

But 10 grand?

10 GRAND?????

COME ON!!!!

It's not that unusual to give your partner a loan.

Thanks scdublin...

And yes people Im well aware of the amount involved but at the time I was able to help out and Ive done that with many of my friends before and ive always been paid because they know Im a genuine person (I hope so anyway)
    It was the biggest mistake Ive made in my life (to date anyway ha) and only for I have brilliant parents I would have really been in trouble, its them I owe money back to not the banks etc.

What did she tell you she needed 10,000 for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭LoYL

Everyone knows everyone here. Pick a random shop and off ya go.

I wasnt that into as in I didnt want to lead her on and didnt want anything more out of it so I was hardly going to continue the situation !
    And became friends after that and it was then that all this happened, not when we were 'seeing' each other !!

And to avoid the stalker sh1t talk I am more than happy to PM anyone the solicitor letters or contact details to find out for yourself.

Why are people so cynical ??

Can a person not help another person out and be nice to someone without people assuming the worst ? Says enough of how the country has gone !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Im going with boob job?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Can a person not help another person out and be nice to someone without people assuming the worst ?

its called being an accessory...

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thurman

You know if you'd tried adultfriendfinder your friend wouldn't have cost you 10 grand? If you just look there's lots of lovely singles on your area.

As an aside try the phone book, wonderful invention. If she's not changed her name then her parents are most probably listed and if she lives with them you're sorted. And even if she doesn't live with them she'll most probably visit them(but what self respecting catholic girl doesn't live with her mammy until her wedding day). So buy yourself a nice suit made to look like a hedge and hide in her parents neighbours garden, as she comes to visit jump out and surprise her with a cloriform soaked rag and she'll be yours forever

syndeyfife wrote: »
    Im going with boob job?

They're not that expensive!

How many breasts did she have?

Wait..... was it the chick from Total Recall? :eek:

Can a person not help another person out and be nice to someone without people assuming the worst ? Says enough of how the country has gone !

You are obviously a nice person and she knew that and took advantage of the situation.
    A private investigator would probably locate her in a few days. Your solicitor not recommend anything?
    Did the gardai check the phone number to see if she is on their system? They could check her car reg to see where it's registered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Im going with boob job?

They're not that expensive!

How many breasts did she have?

Wait..... was it the chick from Total Recall? :eek:

She needed her nose done too obviously....So he wouldn't recognise her haha

Im going with boob job?

Ha ha no. Over the years I helped out with getting her her own place to live, her car was crashed into by an uninsured driver so I helped her get a new one and then helped with rent for a period when she was made redundant.
    Did it in good faith as I she did pay bits back at first and then because I thought I knew her and counted her as a friend....how wrong I was !!!!!

Funny funny, I wouldn't mind but she could do with a nose job, may sound nasty but had to say it, sorry.
    Guards couldn't do anything as it wasn't a criminal matter.

The solicitor has recommended someone but as I said I have to know the area first.

May just keep trying I guess.

Appreciate anyone that gave genuine advice rather than anyone who was just sarcastic. Hope yous are never in a tough spot and need help....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

You were in a relationship with her and you used her for sex then payed up to about 10 grand in total - she was a high class hooker then in my book :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thurman

Eh would the insurance company not pay for the damage? Yeah she might take a hit on her ncb but they all contibute to a scheme for that.

Also paid her rent? Set up your own little love shack didn't ya? Be honest you built a dungeon in your basement with the money and she managed to escape and you want your favorite play thing back so you can turn her skin into a nice coat

Advertisement