Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

I am horribly sick, and am on the verge of tears. I have barely left my bed all day, I even missed going to view my scripts today I feel that bad. I was meant to go out tonight for a friends birthday and I text her today saying I probably wouldnt. My best friend just text me now asking was I coming out and I again said no, and I got the "k" reply. I leave for three weeks on Monday and I dont want her being mad at me, but seriously, I'm sick!
    Also, I haven't even found a suitcase yet, never mind packed. My mother will only let us use the washing machine between the hours of midnight and five in the morning, which means only one load of washing a day gets done. So i have barely any clean clothes and the wet ones cant go out to dry cos it's pissing down. Great :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I feel ridiculously ill.. It's like anytime I'm at home, illness is drawn on me.

Maybe my home is cursed or something. Can't wait to move.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I am horribly sick, and am on the verge of tears. I have barely left my bed all day, I even missed going to view my scripts today I feel that bad. I was meant to go out tonight for a friends birthday and I text her today saying I probably wouldnt. My best friend just text me now asking was I coming out and I again said no, and I got the "k" reply. I leave for three weeks on Monday and I dont want her being mad at me, but seriously, I'm sick!
    Also, I haven't even found a suitcase yet, never mind packed. My mother will only let us use the washing machine between the hours of midnight and five in the morning, which means only one load of washing a day gets done. So i have barely any clean clothes and the wet ones cant go out to dry cos it's pissing down. Great :(
    Aww, things will get better :( PM me if you're looking for someone to rant to, I'm all ears :)

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Aww, things will get better :( PM me if you're looking for someone to rant to, I'm all ears :)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

You can rant to mee too if you want, I understand the being horribly sick thing (my doctor probably paid for his house with my money :P) And the lack of washing machine (the dogs can open it and they chewed the seal...)
    So, yeah, rant at me. I'm good at listening (reading) and you can never have too many people to rant at!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

*sigh* This is a hideous hour to be up. I see some lurkers in the Online Users tab...come keep me company! :P

Tonsillitis.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Got an English essay that I'm too lazy to do

@Deedee and Noel, get better soon bbz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I'm soaking wet and muddy because I just spent twenty minutes outside looking for my stupid ginger cat who was too stupid to go to the shed when it started raining heavily. I found him scowling in the drain of a ditch and it took ages to get him out. Normally I find his stupidity endearing, but would it really kill him to have basic survival instincts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I think Irene is visiting Kerry...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I want to drive 2 miles down the road to get credit but I can't:mad: My dad had to drive my car somewhere last Thursday after I'd left for my debs to get something cos his car was hemmed in, and he pulled the handbrake up so high I can't get it down by myself..my hands and wrists are killing me from trying to let it down:(

No wonder the handbrake in his own car is ruined..he abuses it like!

meehan, that's hilarious :pac: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

meehan, that's hilarious :pac: :P

Oh lawl thanks for the sympathy:P I've tried again since and it still won't budge:rolleyes:

The handbrake in his own car doesn't actually stop the car from rolling anymore, it's so badly damaged, so I won't have the same thing happen to mine!:P

I may possibly be a pathetic weakling >_>

Ricky91t wrote: »
    I think Irene is visiting Kerry...

This post made me feel stoopid! I actually stopped and thought, " who'd Irene and why is it aaarrrgghhh that she's visiting". :rolleyes:

This post made me feel stoopid! I actually stopped and thought, " who'd Irene and why is it aaarrrgghhh that she's visiting". :rolleyes:

:D

I didn't deliberately make it vague for that reason or anything... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Stupid college blocking Steam :mad: why can't they realise i'll never be able to play these games otherwise?? :pac: and curse Steam as well for not having any proxy settings!

Oh lawl thanks for the sympathy:P I've tried again since and it still won't budge:rolleyes:

The handbrake in his own car doesn't actually stop the car from rolling anymore, it's so badly damaged, so I won't have the same thing happen to mine!:P

I may possibly be a pathetic weakling >_>

Okay, so here's the plan...

Levers, man :cool:

Right, this might not work, but shh :P

Get a long stick thing like a floor brush or something... And stick that under the handbrake and across the passenger seat so the handbrake is about half way along the stick [see diagram 1.1]... And then lift the opposite side of the stick to release the pressure locking the handbrake in... And then press the button thingy... Then without letting go of the button, remove the stick, and TADA! You'll be buying phone credit in no time :P

29c1kxz.jpg

If something breaks, it's totally not my fault...

Get a long stick thing like a floor brush or something... And stick that under the handbrake and across the passenger seat so the handbrake is about half way along the stick [see diagram 1.1]... And then lift the opposite side of the stick to release the pressure locking the handbrake in... And then press the button thingy... Then without letting go of the button, remove the stick, and TADA! You'll be buying phone credit in no time :P

29c1kxz.jpg

Why does she need to turn the air conditioning on? :pac:

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Why does she need to turn the air conditioning on? :pac:

:pac:

Freeing the handbrake is hard work! You've gotta keep cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Fúcking Cats....
    Tipp for the All Ireland next year!

• Advertisement

29c1kxz.jpg

Sounds great in theory...but I think I'll wait until someone can release it for me...just in case I make a balls of it:pac:

Excellent work on the diagram though:P

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭not_so_civil

I h8 college accom!!!! (not true I'd prob love it if they'd give me some) :(

I h8 college accom!!!! (not true I'd prob love it if they'd give me some) :(

Maybe you should be more civil..! :P

Keep trying! There's got to be somewhere free :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭not_so_civil

Maybe you should be more civil..! :P

Keep trying! There's got to be somewhere free :-)

I actually lol'd when i read that. Touché :P

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

My boss is a total ****ing creep. Stop hitting on me, I'm not interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

My Mom just lost her job :( Not good :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Dammit why is everything I own black...and shit? I need new clothes.

I'm SOOOOOOOO sick of being at home. It's so shíte. Sunday can't come quicker.. :mad:

Aw lads I'm such an idiot..I was filling the sink with water because I'm under instruction to clean a load of dishes, and I left it running while I went to the bathroom for 2 minutes, and when I came back it was overflowing onto the floor and now it's all flooded.:(

CRAP:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aw lads I'm such an idiot..I was filling the sink with water because I'm under instruction to clean a load of dishes, and I left it running while I went to the bathroom for 2 minutes, and when I came back it was overflowing onto the floor and now it's all flooded.:(

CRAP:mad:

I apologise for this but...........
    Lollerz :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement