Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE Web TV service - sign up and help charity too

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

galait wrote: »
    Lots of proxies etc all free and all crap

as in they dont work?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭NetNinja

Any subtitle support on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Has anyone tested this with witopia vpn? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think witopia is the cheapest vpn at $39 a year which will give you an Irish, UK and US ip. (and others)

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

handy little number that, cheers op, works spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Nice one OP!
    To claim your free pizza, just enter the code MAGNET when ordering online at www.pizzahutdelivery.ie or when ordering over the phone. Available when ordering large pizzas only and the free pizza must be of equal or lesser value.

Pizza offer expires 25th March 2011

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Works, nice solution for me as I can't receive terrestial broadcasts (shadow), bitrate is a bit low mind, looks poor blown to full size on a TV screen (poorer than RTE Player) but still, free and better than nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

works great thanks Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭limericklassy

Ron DMC wrote: »
    This is working perfectly on both my laptop and on my Samsung Galaxy S. Very handy.

Interestingly they mention in the FAQ that "Subscriptions to Add-on packs are only available to Magnet broadband customers or Students of certain 3rd level colleges". Doesn't mention which colleges that covers but I've submitted a query to Magnet to find out.

Let us know when u find out regarding colleges! Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

I'm in University of Limerick and I've been paying for the main service since last September ; 7 or 8 euro a month.

I think the colleges it supports are on the HEANET network

I'm super pleased with it so far

Advertisement