Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aer TV

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,990 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

No problem here

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Mumha wrote: »
    I still cannot get Aertv to work properly, since I first reported it here. RTE and TV3 work fine on their own sites but not through Aertv, which is a huge pity.

Have you cleared out your internet history and cashe? Have you tried AerTV from a different computer/tablet/smartphone using the same internet connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Is aertv working for everyone else? What happens to me is I get audio from the Dáil Éireann channel no matter what channel I choose, and no picture at all. Does this happen to anyone else? Or is there another service similar to aertv? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Handy for watching Champions league football

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

JoseJones wrote: »
    Is aertv working for everyone else? What happens to me is I get audio from the Dáil Éireann channel no matter what channel I choose, and no picture at all. Does this happen to anyone else? Or is there another service similar to aertv? Thanks.

It works fine for me, maybe it's not working because you are in the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Yeah it actually doesn't work in the UK but I'm using one of those DNS services. RTÉ works fine but obviously aertv doesn't work properly with the service I'm using. I just wondered if that was it or was the actual site itself not working properly. Thanks.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

We don't drag up old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement