Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Which body type is the most attractive to you in a woman?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

nedtheshed wrote: »
    Care to elaborate?

Do you really require elaboration? This thread is in the gutter already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

So the moral of the story is different men like different body types. I don´t se the point of this thread. Lil Missy, why did you start this thread out of curiosity? For reassurance? I´m not having a go at you if you are but I would never come on here looking for approval of my physical appearance. I don´t think much good can come of a thread like this to be honest (before I get accused of being bitter or jealous or resentful, I´m really not). I´m happy with how I look but I believe some women will come on here, read this thread and feel even worse than they already do because thye don´t fit into a generic body type. I´m not blaming any of the guys who posted on here but I´ve no doubt they´d probably feel the same if they read a similiar thread in the Ladies Lounge picking apart the physical appearance of men.

Just my point of view...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I think Eve and Khannie have both hit it on the head.Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement