Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prometric on Saturday?

• 15-11-2008 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone know of a prometric exam centre that open on a Saturday?

I remember an old friend of mine sitting exams on a Saturday but I can't seem to find anywhere that does.

I'm very busy at work at the moment with training and I'm getting alot of hands on experience - I don't want to take a day from work for the exam (unless completely necessary).

Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,

iRock

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 daithi69

Hi iRock

Saturdays are dificult for most centres as most staff do not like working on Saturday's and only certified administrators are allowed supervise exams.

If you PM me i can have a look.

Regards

daithi69

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Cheers daithi69,

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭donaghs

New Horizons on Strand Street? Parallel with Abbey St., Dublin 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

donaghs wrote: »
    New Horizons on Strand Street? Parallel with Abbey St., Dublin 1.

Cheers for the reply but unfortunately it turns out that New Horizons can't schedule for Saturdays :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 shergar76

I'm pretty sure that none of the test centre's offer Saturday tests due to reasons outlined by daithi69

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 G-Man80

There is a place in Waterford that offers testing on a Saturday and even Sunday! CTC (Computer Training Centre) is the place I believe you can book it through prometrics website

Advertisement