Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Movies we pretend to like

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

NothingMan wrote: »
    6 months of James Cunt, I couldn't do it. No matter how good the sex.

Oh no his fad had well and truly worn off after a few minutes when I found out she wasn't even in to him. Still, the shame remains.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Galvasean wrote: »
    Oh no his fad had well and truly worn off after a few minutes when I found out she wasn't even in to him. Still, the shame remains.

Haha, she probably thought you were into him. How did ya back track on that one?

"Oh thank god, I only said I liked him cos I want to have sex with you."

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

NothingMan wrote: »
    Haha, she probably thought you were into him. How did ya back track on that one?

"Oh thank god, I only said I liked him cos I want to have sex with you. wanted to talk about something without sounding cynical. That said, it is a song about nicking some other guy's bird." (the Blunt was the background music at the time)

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Detour

To be honest, I'd guess that men pretend to like certain movies more for the benefit of other men. Certain movies have slipped into male psyche as being great movies - I didnt really like Predator, dont know why, just missed it when I was younger. But whenever it comes up everyone seems to love it and I can't be bothered being the lone voice of descent.

Don't know many blokes that pretend to like chick flicks. We don't like them, our girlfriends know we dont like them, but it's just something a guy does with a girl cause it's nice to be nice!

Advertisement