Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

MJ23 wrote: »
    Where is Blackie these days ?
    Who is Blackie? A new character?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Blackie is Tommy's brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Alice1

max life wrote: »
    Who is Blackie? A new character?
    Tommy Dillon's brother, Luke. (He played the character Blackie Connors many years ago in "Glenroe")

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Alice1 wrote: »
    Tommy Dillon's brother, Luke. (He played the character Blackie Connors many years ago in "Glenroe")
    Ah right. Now i get it. Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

He and his buddies got a contract tarmacing driveways in Italy, Austria and Switzerland apparently. He'll be back on Fair City in early October.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

I only started watching FC this summer, and already I'm bored of the Lucy story! When exactly did she come to Carrickstown?

Also, it really annoys me the way when a 'big' story ends the characters just disappear off the face of the earth. Like the Dillons are nowhere to be seen these days, or Charlotte and Graham. But at least when Lucy is found out, she'll be gone. (hopefully!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

spanishgem wrote: »
    I only started watching FC this summer, and already I'm bored of the Lucy story! When exactly did she come to Carrickstown?

see post no. 5692 on page 380 of this forum ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

see post no. 5692 on page 380 of this forum ;)

There are only 153 pages in this thread. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

el diablo wrote: »
    There are only 153 pages in this thread. ;)

My Pc shows that we are now on page 407 of 407. if you go back to page 380, that is where the post is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Ah a different number of posts per page, depending on your preferences. I have something like 40 or 50 posts per page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭dixiedan

This type of scene always is in Fair City :rolleyes:

I sometimes wonder too if Wayne and Lucy are.......

No wait. Too early in the day..the kids might be watching ;)

You mean belly rubbing each other in a horizontal position? To be honest, I don't think so. I think Lucy would be the type to put him off...too traumatised by all the hastle from Pete and his son she'd say ... wouldn't be able to enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I like the Lucy story line. I think the actress is playing a blinder.

Is she a mate of yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

How come the Dillons haven't kicked up a stink about Sean coming back from Canada, with the daughter still out there by herself? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

How come the Dillons haven't kicked up a stink about Sean coming back from Canada, with the daughter still out there by herself? :confused:

I was wondering about that too... thought I missed an episode when he arrived back - did I? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Is she a mate of yours?

No just I crossed her before and she destroyed me. In the end, if you can't beat her then you have to join her :)

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

Well Judith is so busy working in the surgery and Tommy is probably planting a vegetable garden so they are to busy to notice he's back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

That teacher is a fool to be honest. No way you could stay up drinking and then face a school of kids. Not plausible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

No Fair City next Wednesday - what's going on RTE?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

Was i the only one that noticed that ingrids purple dressing gown is the same one that judith wore around the whole cancer story, do they share costumes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

eternal wrote: »
    That teacher is a fool to be honest. No way you could stay up drinking and then face a school of kids. Not plausible.

Yeah,she seems like a bit of a "meh" character really. And can't see how her and Sean would work. It might not be nice to say it, but he would be waay too fine for her (and young too if I am guesstimating her age correctly).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Hahahah, how obviously was Sash hiding her bump with her lil red suitcase :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

sue z wrote: »
    Hahahah, how obviously was Sash hiding her bump with her lil red suitcase :D

Yep! Is the actress pregnant or the character??

amdublin wrote: »
    Yep! Is the actress pregnant or the character??

The actress is pregnant. Fair City using the usual clever bag/handbag disguise for pregnant cast members!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

ratmouse wrote: »
    The actress is pregnant. Fair City using the usual clever bag/handbag disguise for pregnant cast members!

Grabbing her bump while talking to Louis there was not helping the disguising! :)

amdublin wrote: »
    Grabbing her bump while talking to Louis there was not helping the disguising! :)

I noticed that too and thought the same thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,745 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Do they know he is back surely one of them would have seen him around by now :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

The suitcase was tiny, no way could it have held all the clothes she'd have needed. That teacher is annoying as anything. Plus Finn looks wrecked. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Granob

Lucy is such a long drawn out evil storyline....time to end it. Have stopped watching programme now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Note to FC writers:

GET ON WITH IT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Probably off doing a few scenes for Raw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement