Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To by an LG TV-Good or bad idea?

• 03-04-2011 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi,

Are LG HD tv's any good, thinking of buying one as they are cheaper than all the other makes.

(Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I just got a 42" LG Plasma here (Middle East) for €300 & Its the dogs bollox!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

ive had 2 LGs
    one broke within a few weeks (power control circuit - i think) and wouldnt turn on or off.
    this was a few years back.
    had 2 samsung since then and now on my second LG which has been running fine for over a year.
    however, almost everytime i go to a pub and see a wall mounted LG there are vertical lines running down the screen. i put this down to a combination of bad mounting / weak material allowing flex in the tv so be careful with the lower end models.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Here's what I got:
    http://www.lg.com/za/tv-audio-video/television/LG-plasma-tv-42PJ250.jsp

You can't go wrong for the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Lol26

Thanks, there really cheap so I might just go for it and get it the weekend :)

Advertisement