Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangest/Weirdest Things You've Witnessed?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,538 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

M5 wrote: »
    Saw this in Stockholm, that is a beard, they are sizable boobs and that is a skirt, very confused i was

That's where Nandad got to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭blooeyes

Years ago I was walking past a phone box, when it started to ring. I answered the phone and someone said 'Hello, is Rose there?' was really weird because my name is Rose!!! :eek: Freaked me out and I hung up shaking LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Knew a guy who worked in a large office. Some tosser started a rumour he had a mental disability. As the place was full of intellectually challenged staff they all believed it. Really funny seeing the way they talked down to the poor guy even though he was far smarter than most them :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I saw two dogs crossing the road before and looking left and right before they crossed :p

And my sister woke up once with a dog licking her face, we dont have a dog so it was quite weird
    turns out my dad left the front door open :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I love watching my rabbit chase my dog and jump out at him whens hes not expecting it

yesterday was new one for me, i looked out and the dog was asleep in the hutch and the rabbit was outside it :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭fikay

Walking through Stillorgan this morning I saw a homeless rubbing an expensive brand of organic honey onto his mankey runners. Am I missing something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Was in Portlaoise, walking down this thin, narrow alleyway with 2 of my friends. So behind us, this black woman maybe from Nigeria, calls down to another black woman ahead of us, who starts running up towards her. There was a few pidgeons on the ground ahead of her who started to fly out of the way, except the alley was so narrow, they couldn't get up fast enough, and flew into the black woman, who smacked one of them with her handbag. Almost got physically sick laughing at it all. Even the black woman laughed.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Is she Russian?
    no shes probably taking her time

sorry , i had to

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

Banter Joe wrote: »
    The mini tornado and flying tent at oxegen last year.

Nobody believes me.

Those who do assume I was on drugs.
    i heard that one actually

Advertisement