Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Strangest/Weirdest Things You've Witnessed?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭C0ward

jane86 wrote: »
    How? :confused:

With a knife in the library.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

C0ward wrote: »
    I killed a man last week, 'twas sick.

Was it terminal? You probably did him a favour so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Aren't you just glad he didnt get on the bus.

I was expecting it to be the bus driver...now THAT would be funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

few strange things up here
    http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Killed by moderators for trolling probably.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭battser

2 stories.

Was in birmingham one year with some mates and walked into a mc donalds (Classy I know) when all of a sudden I hadn't even closed the door and some old man dropped dead walking behind me!

The other was one night In the off license I worked in. Standing counting cash while the others are cleaning and dicking about. Knock on the door by the security guard. he barrels in the door knocked to the ground and two seconds later I was looking down the barrell of a baretta (by the looks of it)

Anyway instead of ****ting myself I threw the money under the counter and just started laughing saying "who are you ....will you give it over taking the piss!!"

I got pistol whipped and took about 2 hours to sink in that I cud have been shot dead in the head! weird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Lushed1

I heard a few young people out the back of where i work one day. I thought they were out smoking or just loitering about as young people do so i went outside and sneaked up to the side gate out the back. It's a big steel gate. I looked through the hole and i seen a girl down on her knees sucking some guy off! They were probably only about 17 or 18. It was about 3 o clock in the day. I couldn't believe it! Got the rest of the staff out to have a look too! Funniest thing i've seen in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

I live in the middle of town and two horses wandered in to our garden 20 mins ago :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

jigglywoo wrote: »
    I live in the middle of town and two horses wandered in to our garden 20 mins ago :confused:

Maybe they're your new NEIGHbours!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Two homeless people having sex doggy style outside my house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Heart attack I think. Just dropped on the roadside and by the time the paramedics came, she was dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

In Galway one night, lots of people around and a mildly rowdy atmosphere. Traffic moving very slowly through the large number of people. Three drunk lads decide to pick on one tiny car for some reason and start pounding on the bonnet and laughing. Big noises from them.

Ten seconds later the doors of the car open and four Garda jump out. The lads were immediately turned around, pinned to the car, handcuffed and taken away. Brilliant, it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 niallthegreat

I work in a pub one sunday morning was cleaning out the jacks and I notice this pair of false teeth had fallen into the urinal, I wasn't going to touch them ... anyway I'm still cleaning and this old guy walks into the jacks picks up the teeth doesn't even bother washing them just pops them back in and off he goes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Overblood wrote: »
    I was waiting for a bus one day in Clonmel. Went into the station to take a piss. When I walked into the jacks I was hit by a wall of stench. Smelt like poo. Probably was. Anyways so I take a piss in the urinal, I hear the toilet flushing, and this fat guy, about 40 years of age, walks out of the stall. I knew by the cut of him that he wasn't all there, he was kind of retarded. He was muttering to himself. As he was walking out the door I saw that there was scutter all over his pants. I said to myself "feck, some chance of getting on the bus with scutter all over you boy!". I was also feeling sorry for the poor fecker who was looking after him.

Went back outside anyways to have an auld shmoke. There was an odd smell.

Saw the scuttery man wandering around like a lost child. He didn't have a carer or nurse or anything, he was all on his own. Whoever let this guy loose on the streets should be shot I thought to myself. Myself and all the other people waiting for a bus were just watching this guy wandering around the front of the station, talking to himself, with scuttery shit all over his pants. I was half thinking of ringing the guards since this guy was in no way able to take care of himself, he could have escaped from the local looney ward or something.

He made his way over to a phonebox outside the front door of the station and threw in a few coins, dialled a number, while holding the door open with his scuttery arse. The glass door of the phonebox went all brown. Since the door was open, we could all hear what he was screaming into the phone.

"I did it again!! Oh jesus I did it again! I'm at the station! Oh jesus wha! I did it again! Sorry!"

While he was on the phone, a woman who works in the station came out with a bucket full of brown water and poured it down the drain, she had the most horrid look on her face. She was obviously after cleaning out the jacks after him. I'm really glad I didn't have a peek into the stall on my way out. I can only imagine what it was like.

Anyways, yer man exits the phone box and returns to wandering around like a lost child, covered in scutter. Everybody is still watching this guy. Mary & Maggie smoking a fag saying "bejaysus what's up with that lad?"

A few minutes later a car pulls up in front of us, the driver is an old-ish lady, about 40-50, absolutely mortified look on her face. She didn't even get out of the car. Scutter man waves at her and waddles over to the car and opens the door. The driver is like "get in get in!". So scutter man turns his arse towards the car and gets in, arse first. He's pretty fat, and tall, so he puts his arse on the head rest, and then he slides his arse all the way down the seat as he sits in. Remember, this guys pants were destroyed in liquid brown scutter. The driver nearly pukes. Scutter mans arse finally reaches the seat and he closes the door. Lady drives off. Twenty people outside the bus station are left there wondering.... what the FCUK?!

I was half expecting scutter man to be the bus driver!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

battser wrote: »

Was in birmingham one year with some mates and walked into a mc donalds (Classy I know) when all of a sudden I hadn't even closed the door and some old man dropped dead walking behind me!

Yeah people diiiee to get into McDonalds.

Was it the one on the ramp at the Pallasades? Because that's as grim as ****, i'd rather die tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭one-angry-dwarf

Yesterday night I saw a guy throw an empty pint glass off a two-storey roof onto tarmac.

It didn't break!:eek:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

In school a few years ago and someone dropped a glass.

thing bounced 3 times off the floor without breaking, someone caught it, and put it on the table.

seconds later, it shattared.

wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

On a weekend away with friends a long time ago, sitting on the Stanstead Express into London. Trains fairly empty so we're sat right up front having a few drinks when it slows to a crawl. The driver announces that there is a delay up ahead and it might take some time to clear. We continue drinking. After a while the drivers door opens and he sticks the head in to see whos making the racket. We get chatting and he says his folks are Irish and that the delay was because someones jumped in front of the oncoming train up ahead.

Sure enough we look into the cab and can see flashlights in the distance between us and the station where the cops are collecting bits of the lad off the track. Apparently he cycled up the platform as the train came through and veered into its path.

Anyway, driver finally gets the all clear and says we can stay in the cab as long as we don't touch anything. Tempting and all as it was we were too busy looking around us as we crawled through the station. Eerie stuff. Couldn't see much to be honest, but there sitting on the edge of the platform was a fully laced up doc martin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

That sounds very creepy I have to say !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 TheDublinMan

Saw someone jump from the 7th floor in Ballymun one night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭c4cat

I group of us were Flying back from a Ireland game in Cyprus, one of the Guys Died Mid flight so we started a wake for him at 32000 feet. could not do anything else until we landed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Dumbledore

A transvestite.

Who was 6'4''

Who wore tonnes of make-up

Who dressed like a 1950s housewife

Who was right behind me when I turned around.

Not a word of a lie a man matching this exact description used to live on my road. It was no pleasant walking along the footpath late at night with him coming towards me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Banter Joe

The mini tornado and flying tent at oxegen last year.

Nobody believes me.

Those who do assume I was on drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Banter Joe wrote: »
    The mini tornado and flying tent at oxegen last year.

Nobody believes me.

Those who do assume I was on drugs.
    I was a witness to that too and I was sober.There was 2 of them:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Maybe they're your new NEIGHbours!

Brilliant :-)! Broke me sh!te laughing!

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

I was a witness to that too and I was sober.There was 2 of them:eek:

I saw it too, weather was actually nice that day wasn't even windy !!

Or

Flying Tents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ward071

while working as electrician in the middle of nowhere in some old community centre. there was two of us working there and i went out side for a fag. we were totally surrounded by fields and while looking into one of them and i seen something running across a field and when i focused in it was some sort of extremley large cat. and i dont mean the size of dog or anything i mean the size of maybe a calf. it was the wierdest thing i ever seen then it ran up a tree. no body ever believes me with this story but dont really care ha ha.:p

and also i was not taking any drugs at the time of this incident ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Whats a doc martin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

I'm not Martin but I can answer your question. A doc is short for doctor and is a man or woman who helps sick people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

A 'fully laced up doc martin'?

Advertisement