Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geller Towa merlin mp 2 programme plu

• 27-02-2014 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi All.

I have a till (Geller Towa Merlin MP-2) that I wish to reprogramme but unfortunely cannot find the information/manual that would allow me to do this.

Found the operational manual but this does not have the required details to change the plu's
    if anyone has knowledge or can point me in the right direction would appreciate any help.

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Here you go, I just Googled "Geller Towa Merlin MP-2 Programming PDF" and the first download link gave me the full version of the PDF with the programming guide but now it isn't working - fortunately, I've uploaded it elsewhere for you (hope it's the correct one you need) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/3jj14p

PS: PLU Name Change is on Page 17 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 oconnor.mike81

That is great thanks.

But in manual the price change key has to used to change the prices, obviously enough but I cannot find the price Change key on the keyboard

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tesoneill

Having the same problem not able to find the price change key. Sure it's pretty obvious but have no idea where it is

Advertisement