Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aiuto!

• 31-10-2005 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Ciao!

I'm currently studying Dino Buzzati's I sessanta racconti in college, and although I find his works really interesting-they're just a little hard to get the gist of at times(do they have a meaning, does it matter what is real/surreal?, or is the surreal real or vice versa?), could anyone recommend any good books on/about Buzzati, especially his works(or even journals or websites)?Whether they are in english or italian is neither here nor there. I have tried to look up Buzzati online, but all I seem to get is stuff like "the life of buzzati", etc.

Unfortunately my library in college is dire, and we have few "critical analysis" type books on Buzzati (same story with several other Italian writers-hurray), so any help would be appreciated. That and my lecturer hasn't given any pointers(most likely because there are no books on campus to point us to)-I want to research and be a nerd, point me in the right direction, lol :D

I've searched and searched. Arrrrgh.

Grazie mille,

Any help would be most appreciated,

A

Comments

Advertisement