Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

IT Tallaght

• 29-11-2013 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I really recommend this college, I have spend there only one semester, but it was really positive experience.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭mcgragger

i totally disagree

In my degree course for the first half of the year there was a **** up every week nearly with timetables,lectures equipment, absence.
    They actually missed a couple of modules from our curricula and launched straight into the next modules with us not havbing a clue.

went back for second year and more of the same which was quite astonishing really, not to mention that fact that some of the lecturers didnt give a damn.

Dont get me wrong some of the teachers are fantastic but I left and will be finishing my studies elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 206Girly

mcgragger wrote: »
    i totally disagree

In my degree course for the first half of the year there was a **** up every week nearly with timetables,lectures equipment, absence.
    They actually missed a couple of modules from our curricula and launched straight into the next modules with us not havbing a clue.

went back for second year and more of the same which was quite astonishing really, not to mention that fact that some of the lecturers didnt give a damn.

Dont get me wrong some of the teachers are fantastic but I left and will be finishing my studies elsewhere.
    I am going in to semester 4 of my degree and have had the same experience I am part time so its even worse

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭mcgragger

206Girly wrote: »
    I am going in to semester 4 of my degree and have had the same experience I am part time so its even worse

What are you studying?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

MarcinSz wrote: »
    I really recommend this college, I have spend there only one semester, but it was really positive experience.

Pat MacLaughlin, is that you? :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Masume

Any other opinions?
    Could someone write stag about campus, facilities, lectures, lecturers etc,
    Anything what may be useful for freshers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

MOD NOTE

As per the charter, there will be no reviewing lecturers in this forum

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bode

Anybody knows when IT tallaght will be sending registration pack for prospective students?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alexbunny

bode wrote: »
    Anybody knows when IT tallaght will be sending registration pack for prospective students?

No I haven't heard anything either I hope it's soon :) what courses is everyone doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bode

i rang IT tallaght, registration packs are going out from aug 29th, registrations and inductions are between sep 5 and 12. i will be studying IT Management. lecture start from sep 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭rog871

They usually send them out early September. They can be collected in the Registrars office if you don't receive one by post.

• Advertisement
Advertisement