Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

JC off topic '12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Aww.. David.. :'( Get 11 As show what you gots XD.. :)

Easier said than done, little man :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

SChique00 wrote: »
    Ahh David's well able :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Just go for 10 instead ;) :L

Indiego wrote: »
    Just go for 10 instead ;) :L
    CURSE YOU IRISH!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

CURSE YOU IRISH!! ;)

I read this as " cuz yur irish "
    Nearly punched my laptop :L

• Advertisement

paddyzk wrote: »
    I read this as " cuz yur irish "
    Nearly punched my laptop :L
    That would be extremely hypocritical of me... :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Ahh David's well able :)
    Pfffffffffffffffffffffft.

^^^ Modest much ;)

Slow Show wrote: »
    If you're talking about LC Accounting, not true at all, sorry. :p One question comes up every single year - Interpretation. The rest are a bit of a gamble, the questions rotate but it's becoming less predictable with every year that goes by so Interpretation is all you can really bank on!

You'll love Accounting though. :)

Now Junior Cert accounting, THAT was handy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I'm gonna bate my friend tomorrow she said that almost all of the questions were fixed and completely predictable xP

Yeah, I'm a dab hand at the 'aul bookkeeping, if I do say so myself ;)

That was a total doddle :D

paddyzk wrote: »
    I hope not,I don't know them :(

Except the cheeky ones who jump on here every once in while :rolleyes:

*cough* yeah Mark ya creeper *cough cough* :cool:

• Advertisement

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I'm gonna bate my friend tomorrow she said that almost all of the questions were fixed and completely predictable xP

Yeah, I'm a dab hand at the 'aul bookkeeping, if I do say so myself ;)

That was a total doddle :D
    Poor Sarah.. :L

Heard Economics is supposed to be much easier.. :)

David right now.

oh-stop-it-you.png

Poor Sarah.. :L

Heard Economics is supposed to be much easier.. :)

Economics is a bit like Chemistry - it's handy if you have an aptitude for thinking abstractly (which I don't!), but if you're not cut out for it, you're not cut out for it :L at least that's what I've heard :)
    Also involves a lot of individual learning outside the classroom, like reading broadsheets and following the financial and business news :pac:

Economics is a bit like Chemistry - it's handy if you have an aptitude for thinking abstractly (which I don't!), but if you're not cut out for it, you're not cut out for it :L at least that's what I've heard :)
    Also involves a lot of individual learning outside the classroom, like reading broadsheets and following the financial and business news :pac:
    Ahh Feck That So.. :P

^^^ Modest much ;)

He's just trying to hide his pride at being complimented by someone younger than him :P acting all cool and macho, aren't ya David? ;)

I think I might do economics ,the only things I like learning are abstracty shtuff :L either that or applied maths

I thought we just established that what you hear is not very true :P
    He's just trying to hide his pride at being complimented by someone younger than him :P acting all cool and macho, aren't ya David? ;)

....Nope just stoooooopid. :L

I thought we just established that what you hear is not very true :P

....Nope just stoooooopid. :L
    He's got a point Sarah.. :L

Ah David.. :P

He's got a point Sarah.. :L

Ah David.. :P

What?

What?
    Your too modest.. :L Your well able for good results.. Im positive you'll pull a Leia.. ;)

• Advertisement

Your too modest.. :L Your well able for good results.. Im positive you'll pull a Leia.. ;)

Haha, I may be able for decent results, but 10A's and a B... you must be joking.

Haha, I may be able for decent results, but 10A's and a B... you must be joking.

Yeah ffs 11A's

Youd think there was more than that wouldnt you? Considering how deep and vast oceans are and stuff :/

Indiego wrote: »
    Youd think there was more than that wouldnt you? Considering how deep and vast oceans are and stuff :/

Yeah I thought so too and the fact the surface of the earth is majority ocean. But I suppose the Sea has a seabed. The land has the Earths core. (which is deeper) :L

Yeah I thought so too and the fact the surface of the earth is majority ocean. But I suppose the Sea has a seabed. The land has the Earths core. (which is deeper) :L
    True :P

David : the human encyclopedia

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭IrishLoriii

Ahhhh! Severely crapping myself now !

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭IrishLoriii

Anybody any bright ideas on how I can get my mam to let me go on the TY carlingford trip? Its overnight and its not too pricey, i offered to pay for it! Help :D

• Advertisement

Ahhhh! Severely crapping myself now !

Join the club..

I'm half like ''aaaaaaaaaaah you'll never get everything, you're gonna do sh1t'' and half ''I don't give a fcuk anymore'' :L

Advertisement