Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

deise_girl wrote: »
    Is youtube broken for everyone orrr?

Grand for me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

pajor wrote: »
    Grand for me.

Nooooooooooo :(:(:(:(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

deise_girl wrote: »
    Nooooooooooo :(:(:(:(

If you're still having issues:

0) Turn off your computer and turn it on again.
    1) Try clearing your cache (just Google "How to clear cache in [whatever browser you use).
    2) Try switching to the YouTube Feather Beta (tbh, you all should do this anyway, cos it's way faster to load and doesn't show the icky comments)
    3) Go into your plugins (Tools > Extensions in Chrome) and try uninstalling and reinstalling flash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

oh ya forgot to tell ye that this morning. Trusty google kept telling me that the video link trying to access was unsecure.

oh well. its back since when ever. im still catching up on dvd

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

It's too early to go to the airport. Stoopid Ryanair.

So Failté Eire made a video. And yes watching it makes me proud to know that i am in so way part of its heritage. To be fair Ireland is not a bad country. it has lovely landscapes great musicians. and great influence. But its simply a hand full of the people that bring the country down. In the video they mention a few things but yet as a Citizen Of The Republic Of Ireland i fail to see the changes the developments. and its the attitude to the way this country is run that i wish to leave. Of course if i had the Job i want, the Money needed. I would probably stay right here in my home county, Enjoying the views and just going away every 6 months to a sunnier country. even if it has many faults. what country doesnt?

But yes i am proud to call myself and Irelander, and even prouder to support and wear the green today and everyday for the foreseeable future

ireland-rugby-wallpaper-i18.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I somehow let a lecturer/parent of a child I work with convince me to come in and talk to one of her classes about Autism next week. I can barely talk to 1 person I don't know never mind 60 :/

And what if they ask me things I don't know, ahhh, help :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I somehow let a lecturer/parent of a child I work with convince me to come in and talk to one of her classes about Autism next week. I can barely talk to 1 person I don't know never mind 60 :/

And what if they ask me things I don't know, ahhh, help :/

To Wikipedia! o/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

An File wrote: »
    To Wikipedia! o/

But I'm meant to already know it all :P which I sort of do, but I dunno what they're gonna ask

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Talk really slowly during the talk, and then at the end say:

"Thank you so much for listening to me today... Oh, would you look at that, it looks like we don't have any time left for questions! Drat!"

Then run from the building.

Holy cow this hasn't been touched in a month. Shane on us ch. We're so negative.

Anyone want to share an apartment with me in North county Dublin. I'm a great flat mate. Lol. But seriously I am.

I'm a little yellow fish in the deep blue sea. Won't somebody save me Hahaha. Holy Moses I'm so hyper today. I like long strolls on the beach and showers. Guise have any of your had mountain dew. God it's addictive. I need to stop using religious words in a sentence. But after all I'm part irish. So lads when we having boardies drinks

They should never have started doing Mountain Dew for 99c a bottle. :pac:

tis a euro in this part of the county. an 2.50 everywhere else.

Discovered recently that there's still about 2.5 times more caffeine in a can of monster though..

Sometimes coffee doesn't do it for a Monday morning. :P

Mountain Dew tastes like feet.

Where did you get that notion from. its 7up with citrus flavouring its made by Pepsi.

See all the fun you can have when you drink Mountain Dew. Ironically this is the video that got me addicted. The song is also Great. Cause i look good you look good we should hang out. :pac::pac:

But on a serious note that looks like hella fun. who would not want to do that.
    Fun fact Mountain dew has more caffeine in the English and irish Version than the american version.

I've shotgunned Red Bull and then been karting, that was enough of a rush for me. :pac:

I lead a sad life.

• Advertisement

Sounds like fun. something i'd like to do is go karting

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Jhcx wrote: »
    Holy cow this hasn't been touched in a month. Shane on us ch. We're so negative.

Anyone want to share an apartment with me in North county Dublin. I'm a great flat mate. Lol. But seriously I am.

I'm a little yellow fish in the deep blue sea. Won't somebody save me Hahaha. Holy Moses I'm so hyper today. I like long strolls on the beach and showers. Guise have any of your had mountain dew. God it's addictive. I need to stop using religious words in a sentence. But after all I'm part irish. So lads when we having boardies drinks

Massive pub crawl in limerick sure :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Having exiled myself from a different boards forum that Im fond of using Ive decided to nestle myself here in the meanwhile

Hi everybody :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

If I had money, I'd offer to flatshare for the summer. But I'm BROKE.

I FINALLY finished a shawl that I've been working on for like four months. BUT IT'S DONE AND BIG AND COMFY

Saving Mr Banks, Quite and inspiring story. Touching not to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Everyone, please, come visit me http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=89931863#post89931863

Ask me anything, I will answer, feel free to delve deep into my personal life and discover my inner beauty.

delve deep into my personal life and discover my inner beauty.

Ah here, we only have a week, that's never gonna be enough time to discover that. :P

'arf, 'arf. I'm hilarious. :pac:

Welcome Hugsie. :D

Ah lads, it's so nice outside. I should really go out... and... do... something... ooh, Simpsons is on TV... :P

Seriously though, we had the window open in our office today and it was so nice to have that fresh air and breeze, even if every so often a massive truck would go past (we're in an industrial estate). :P

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Ah here, we only have a week, that's never gonna be enough time to discover that. :P

'arf, 'arf. I'm hilarious. :pac:

Welcome Hugsie. :D

Ah lads, it's so nice outside. I should really go out... and... do... something... ooh, Simpsons is on TV... :P

Seriously though, we had the window open in our office today and it was so nice to have that fresh air and breeze, even if every so often a massive truck would go past (we're in an industrial estate). :P

Don't go outside, ask me 100 questions, the best questions you have ever asked in your lifetime!! I will answer them...eventually.

Anyone out in galway tonight.

• Advertisement

Jhcx wrote: »
    Anyone out in galway tonight.

I would be if not for exams :( Where did you head?

Advertisement