Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Donegal on Oprah!

• 07-04-2014 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

"Donegal is Happy" video is going to be shown on Oprah, Sunday 13 April. Don't know how much of it will air as numerous versions from around the world will also be shown.

Article here.

Video here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Gazzmonkey

Only seeing this now, silly video don't you think!

I recognised some of those fools.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Gazzmonkey wrote: »

Anything that creates a good / positive vibe about the county is far from silly if ya ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,813 ✭✭✭✭muffler

We can do without the trolling comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Gazzmonkey

I'm sorry if you interpreted my comment as trolling but theirs not much I can do about that, I was only saying that I thought it was silly. Don't get wrong, I love the fact that Donegal was shown on a very popular US tv show been that I'm from Donegal, I just wish their was less silliness more scenery.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,813 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'm sorry if you interpreted my comment as trolling but theirs not much I can do about that, I was only saying that I thought it was silly. Don't get wrong, I love the fact that Donegal was shown on a very popular US tv show been that I'm from Donegal, I just wish their was less silliness more scenery.
    Just to be clear on this. I had no issue with you stating the video was silly. Thats your opinion and you are entitled to express it. But I do take a dim view of people in the video being referred to as "fools"

We can leave it at that thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Great video, don't quite get why graveyards were used to demonstrate being happy but that's beside the point. Well done to all involved:D

Advertisement