Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time college questions

• 06-09-2013 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

I've applied to do the 3rd year of the accounting and finance degree course in the evening it's 3 nights a week. Has anybody done this course is very hard in the evening with working full time.

I applied during the week, do you know how long it takes to be accepted.

Also it says u have till the 30th of November to pay fees what happens if you haven't paid all of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Someone might help you out with info on the course.

As for your application - next week will be busy with registration but I would expect you to hear something by Wednesday.

In relation to fees, if you have not got some arrangement in place for payment your account will be suspended if you have not paid....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

I don't know about accounting 3rd year, but I'm going into my second year IT management.

I work full time in a very demanding work environment, it is tough the first while but you get used to it. Just have to accept your going to be living off **** food and coffee monday-friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Ah I say it wll be a adjustment as I have a child as well but it's only for 9 months. Dying to hear did I get in, I should as I've gotten great results in last course

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Balloony

How are u getting on in Tallaght.... How are u finding the course...I'm thinking to do it myself once I finish my second year in ATI

Advertisement