Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoulder asymmetry

• 29-03-2013 11:22pm
    Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

Is this a common problem? Is it something I should visit a physio about?

I don't know if its something natural, or as a result of bad form when I started training initially.

I feel it is holding back a lot of my push exercises such as military press and bench press. I have made much more progress on pull based exercises. I notice it is particularly bad if I try and do skullcrushers or shoulder rows, I'm all over the place!

If I stand infront of a mirror I can lift my left shoulder about 25mm higher than my right shoulder but I dont know which shoulder is "correct"

I'm a member of RAW and they have an advertisement for one of their in house physios, would anyone recommend them?

Thanks for the advice

Advertisement