Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

mark look here

• 12-08-2001 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

ah mark i presume it is you that i am speaking to can i have my freespace two back im pining for the multiplayer also how long has it been since you played the snowball brothers its a good game fair enough also did you get the new pcg it is quite the good issue 100 issues that shows how much better it is than pc zone eh and kieron gillon looks kinda like you in that pose oh well and max paynes specs arnet as sytem crippling as thought the top 100 is there to half life brings it home for the third time deus ex is second and b&w is 14 even though it scored higher than deus ex and half life in case yoyu didnt know this is me evan

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

.....And breathe biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

FULL STOPS: USE THEM
    PUNCTUATION: USE IT

And most importantly of all:

EMAIL: USE IT.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement