Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aldi photo service - 75 free prints until 31 Aug.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Got mine delivered today:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Read this quickly and thought it said pints :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,919 ✭✭✭dodzy

Got mine today. 6 x 4s mainly. Some 4 x 4s and another odd size. I wouldnt be dancing a jig if I'd have paid full price for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Half

donnacha wrote: »
    Promo code is extended to end of Sept based on the mail I got when I registered today.

Hi,
    I am after doing it and there was no place to put the code. I would have changed the size of the photos if I knew they were not free. When I emailed them about it, they said it was after finishing. That was yesterday 29th
    So if you could put up an image here of that newsletter then I can send it to them and try and get a refund.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jibberjive

Here's the link to it

http://www.aldiphotos.ie/info/

HTH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jibberjive

jibberjive wrote: »
    Here's the link to it

http://www.aldiphotos.ie/info/

HTH

Sorry mean't to say I used the code today 30th Sept & it went through fine so it's still on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Half wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am after doing it and there was no place to put the code. I would have changed the size of the photos if I knew they were not free. When I emailed them about it, they said it was after finishing. That was yesterday 29th
    So if you could put up an image here of that newsletter then I can send it to them and try and get a refund.
    Thanks

You were supposed to put the code in before paying - after giving the card number, though.

It isn't a perfect way but the option was there.

Send them an email anyway, they might refund you as the special offer was on at the time of purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Half

Thanks,
    they did send me a snapshot of where the code was suppose to be put in. I make ecommerce websites and I missed it, not the best place to have it. But my fault.
    Emailing them looking for credit off the next order, they have sent me 6 emails so far arguing the point, which I assume has cost them, in wages, more than the 8 odd euro, plus they have lost a customer.
    Not the best PR.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

I got my photos on friday........just shy of two months since ordering....
    (they have already refunded me the delivery charge)...SCORE....double bargain!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 JoshN1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

4 years later? :rolleyes:

Advertisement