Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aldi photo service - 75 free prints until 31 Aug.

• 10-08-2015 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Just got an email from Aldi Photo Service saying they're setting up a new site, so any new/existing customers can get 75 free 6x4 prints when they register with the new site.
    Postage is not included - it will need to be paid for, but it should still be a good deal. Orders must be placed by 31 Aug.
    Link for registering is
    https://shop.aldiphotos.ie/shop/viewNewUserForm.do
    As far as I remember the quality of the prints is ok, not top quality, but I found them fine for putting in frames.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭vidapura

I see the sign up form.. but it doesn't say anything about the free prints.
    Is there a promo code in the email you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭vidapura

ohh wait .. sorry .. over on the left hand side I see it now..
    Apologies..

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

I tried to upload 75 high quality photos, but it kept crashing out. It says it has a limit of 10mb per photo and 100mb per album. This latter limit made for only about 20 of my photos (i didn't want to compress them and further reduce the quality)............however, when I dragged and dropped my photos in small quantities, instead of uploading, all 75 uploaded. Delivery was 2.99. hopefully it works!!

The coupon code which will be emailed to you on registering is: ALDI75 and is applied after you enter your cc details.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 djkac

Thank you very much

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Who doesn't need 75 images of Internet Memes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

marcus2000 wrote: »
    I tried to upload 75 high quality photos, but it kept crashing out. It says it has a limit of 10mb per photo and 100mb per album. This latter limit made for only about 20 of my photos (i didn't want to compress them and further reduce the quality)............however, when I dragged and dropped my photos in small quantities, instead of uploading, all 75 uploaded. Delivery was 2.99. hopefully it works!!

Same here. Probably testing the system for bugs like this, hence the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Damb,just got 100 photos done today too:(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Anyone know how much the postage is? Or what the quality is like? I've been wanting to print a few panoramas and they do them!

EDIT: must read thread... 2.99...

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

I dont see where I can use my 75 free prints... unless its after I give my payment details in the "voucher" page.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Got my prints today, ordered on the 15th. Quality is as good as you would get in the likes of Boots etc. One good thing I found was that for some Panorama shots I had uploaded and cropped, they printed them in a slightly wider size (see image) which was great.

tB0NGva.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I got my order today and most of my prints are not the size I ordered, they're some weird small size that won't fit in frames. Very annoying.

its been 13 days since I ordered my prints and nothing..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

This expires today

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Just signed up and got 75 prints free to be used by September 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

September 1st, 2am, just registered, free prints offer still working, thanks to the original poster of this thread....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

bogman wrote: »
    September 1st, 2am, just registered, free prints offer still working, thanks to the original poster of this thread....

Still valid, code to be entered during the checkout process after typing in card details.

Thanks op :)

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

Totally forget about this, thanks for the reminder!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Dont think this is still available or am i missing something?

created an account but cant see any offers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Dont think this is still available or am i missing something?

created an account but cant see any offers etc.

Did you try aldi75 in the voucher section at checkout?

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Did you try aldi75 in the voucher section at checkout?

cheers man...currently uploading pics and will let you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

when did they stop doing 6x8??

'aldi75' no worky :(

EDIT: ALDI75 ..Does!!! :)

thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 9,913 ✭✭✭dodzy

'aldi75' no worky :(

EDIT: ALDI75 ..Does!!! :)

thanks OP

Yeah, you just need to register. ALDI75 still functions.

So, do you enter the promo code AFTER your card details ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

dodzy wrote: »
    So, do you enter the promo code AFTER your card details ?

Yes.

wonski wrote: »
    Yes.

Cheers wonski, had taken the leap of faith just before you posted :)
    €2.99 all in to the door. Not a bad 10 mins work !

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭St. Leibowitz

Voucher code still working. Just ordered a batch. Getting the 75 free was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Promo code is extended to end of Sept based on the mail I got when I registered today.

It's 22 days since my order and still nothing. I got in touch about day 14, and they simply asked me to check with my local post office. I replied to them and heard nothing since. Time to chase up again....I didn't even want the photos :o

• Advertisement

very annoying. They mailed me today and apologised for my photos not reaching me, but said that given they delete photos from their server after they are issued, they can't do a reprint. Ill be refunded in 5 days!! Great!

Advertisement