Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Logitech K400 Plus (white)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,207 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

styron wrote: »
    It's a measure of the backlog calamity created, that they've suspended selling the white option on both the 400K & 400K plus - have any keyboard you want as long as it's black!

I'm gonna give it a shot and ask if they will swap mine for a black one, will post here how I get on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

I'm gonna give it a shot and ask if they will swap mine for a black one, will post here how I get on

Be careful what you wish for!

I sent an email to logitech customer support asking if if was possible to have the white k400 plus that I have on order swapped for the black one instead.

The clowns in logitech support sent back an email saying they have cancelled my order and I can now go and re-order a black one myself from their website.

I explained I had used a voucher and free postage promo to place my original order for £7.50 and could not avail of that now as it has been used/expired. Have requested they re-instate my original order which I didn't ask to be cancelled in the first place, will have to see how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Is there a newer model out?
    Perhaps we'll get a free upgrade... what a bargain that'd be haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭degsie

Also tried this. The response:
    Dear ,

Thank you for contacting Logitech.

My name is X, I understand that you would like assistance with your Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - order xxxxxxxxxx.

Please note that product is currently out of stock, and expected back in October. It will be delivered automatically once available.

We are not able to change the content of your order. We can not renew discount codes either.

We apology any inconvenience this may cause.

At least they didn't cancel the original order, yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I paid via paypal as a guest, but can't seem to check the status of my order as the link asks for my order number and last couple of digits of my payment card, which I don't think works if paid by paypal, anyone else run into this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

I paid via paypal as a guest, but can't seem to check the status of my order as the link asks for my order number and last couple of digits of my payment card, which I don't think works if paid by paypal, anyone else run into this?

Yes me too. but i did managed to get in to my account order via another route,
    for the life of me cant remember how i did it now, i think it was via main home page, haven't bother to check for a while now because we are all in for a long wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

From the My Account page - if you click Order History you're prompted for your email address and password used. It lists all orders and their status - click through for full details on each.

iPhone. wrote: »
    Be careful what you wish for!

I sent an email to logitech customer support asking if if was possible to have the white k400 plus that I have on order swapped for the black one instead.

The clowns in logitech support sent back an email saying they have cancelled my order and I can now go and re-order a black one myself from their website.

I explained I had used a voucher and free postage promo to place my original order for £7.50 and could not avail of that now as it has been used/expired. Have requested they re-instate my original order which I didn't ask to be cancelled in the first place, will have to see how I get on.

I got the same response (at least I think I did, the English was incomprehensible). I'll go mad at them if they cancel it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Classic case of impatience screwing you over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Emailed them too, got a reply requesting me to cancel, said i didn't want to, got an email this morning confirming cancellation. They charged me at the point of sale too.

• Advertisement

Got a cancellation confirmation too - please let me know if you have any success in overturning this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I'd say what happened is the white ones weren't selling and they had too many left in stock, then they cut the price to try shift a few. They probably underestimated the impact of this being half price plus the £10 voucher for the survey being so freely available. Then they have 1000s of orders for something which may not even be produced.

The white one was advertised £17.50 in the VIP store (their site with a bunch of heavily discounted stuff for prior customers). As vouchers can't be redeemed in the VIP store there was no danger of this ordinarily, but clearly someone priced the item at £17.50 across the board once added to the cart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭fjon

Ordered the black one (not plus) last Thursday and it was delivered yesterday by UPS.
    It was £12.50 instead of £7.50, but I'm still happy with it for that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Korvanica wrote: »
    Classic case of impatience screwing you over.

Classic case of incompetence on behalf of Logitech support staff who can't seem to comprehend plain english.

But that probably won't make you feel any less smug.

God these customer support people really are not very good at their jobs, one of the worst i have ever experienced

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

God these customer support people really are not very good at their jobs, one of the worst i have ever experienced

Gone be the days when Logitech were world leaders in Customer Service.... :(

I got an email typed in what I can only describe as a Haiku about my order. Made little to no sense...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

From the company's point of view they are probably excellent as they are getting a load of loss leading orders canceled :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

dingding wrote: »
    From the company's point of view they are probably excellent as they are getting a load of loss leading orders canceled :)

More like loss bleeder ;)

Has anyone else who has had their order cancelled managed to un-cancel it? Customer service are just ignoring me it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Just got an email saying shipment will be delayed until the end of September.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

I got the same one.

No rush at all. So not worried. At least their letting people know and have a lead time on deliveries.

The deal was obvious to cause some shipping issues.

Looking forward to using the keyboard with my raspberry pi 2 and osmc.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

Got the same email just there!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Got the same mail as well, more than happy to wait :) £7.50 FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Moving house soon and no chance to change delivery address:)

loki7777 wrote: »
    Moving house soon and no chance to change delivery address:)
    Don't ask them to change it whatever you do, they will cancel your order and tell you to reorder again!

Still trying to get my voucher back which will probably never happen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

I know. I won't:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

I didn't get that yet

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭brock92

GY A1 wrote: »
    I didn't get that yet

Got my email yesterday, it was in my spam folder for some reason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Weird, just checked and mine was also in spam.
    Dear ayatolla,

Thank you for your recent purchase on Logitech.com (order #123456789).

We have received a large number of orders for the Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus, which has caused a shortage in inventory. We regret to inform you that your order will not ship until the end of September, 2015.

If you do not wish to wait, you may cancel your order by contacting Customer Care.

If you have any questions about the cancellation rights of your order, please click here. 

Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely, 
    Logitech Customer Service

Advertisement