Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directory of Psychics, Mediums and Readers *READ BEFORE REQUESTING ANY NUMBERS*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jossie79

Hi There i know this may be old posting but i am looking for a good tarot/physic reading of any sort any numbers or name be great please PM me
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jossie79

Sue KO wrote: »
    Just to mention there is an old lady who lives in a cottage Ashbourne side of the timber yard on the N2. Hard to see the house as there are a lot of things in the garden but she is fantastic and only costs €20./

Been to Bunny a few times over the space of 20 years...absolutely fabulous...genuine gifted reader. Everything she said was true or turned out to be true. I'm a reader myself, and would only hope to be half as good as she.

Hi There just wondering would you have a phone number for her?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tarkel33

ashej wrote: »
    Dont waste your Money on Dympna Huges & Brenda Ridgway

Brenda came out to my place a couple of weeks ago, and she was awful........she was charging 60e each she "would" of went home with 240e but I'm sorry you cant kid a kidder. I was stung before with Dymphna Hughes and once bitten twice shy I wasn’t falling into that trap again

Brenda Ridgeway - some of the things she came out with were laughable she didn't give any of us any insight and just blabbed her way through it.....

Example she said you had a friend that died in UK - Yes I did (but saying that at my age the chances of having a friend that died is fairly high)
    Brenda - he was VERY athletic........Err NO he was in a wheel chair all his life?
    Brenda - he was in hospital for a long while before he died.......AGAIN, no he died VERY suddenly????? I could go on but really it was laughable and very embarrassing for her……..
    Im going to see Dymphna Huges tomorrow . Im not paying her any money unless she gives me a good reading. I have been ripped off to many times before so the past 2 psychics i have been to see did not charge me because they could not give me a reading or anything which was good but times before i was handing out money to chancers. So nomore i hope she gives me a good reading but if not she wont be getting a penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

i would also like the number thanks. pm if possible.
    thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 finafairy

hi does anyone have either joe goughs phone number or madame greys as she has'nt been at fairyhouse lately,i know she is not well but would like to know if she will be back..thanks fina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Suipr

I see that Mackey also contradicted herself by stating that her service was "for entertainment purposes only".

God, there's a circus out there somewhere searching desperately for its star clown.

The entertainment disclaimer is an eu directive, all mediums should use similar disclaimers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bellser

Hi could you please pm me linda green contact details. Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jimsum

Hi could someone please pm me lindas number thanks very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Helen angel

[quoteLCDeelite/]Annette Singleton in Cork city, or Stephanie in Cobh instead...So, the overall verdict is that Annette is very, very good. She's also a genuinely lovely person.

i never heard of annette singleton until u mentioned her recently but ill take your word for it. stephanie doesnt get as talked about as much as the white witch but she should because shes deadly[/QUOTE]

Hi, i was just woundering if you have a number for either one or both of these lady's as i would realy love to go to someone good, and soon

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

Shinners23 wrote: »
    I've just been to see a medium in just outside of Leixlip called Karl... He was amazing... it was the best therapy session ever... He was so accurate on everything..things that no one else knows

Hey Shinners23

Can you pm me Karls details please? It will be good to see him as i live in leixlip.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rockinrosie

Would you give me Sandra's number please, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

Hi,
    I was on here before asking for Linda Green's number but I lost it. Could someone pm it to me. Thank you

Angel8 wrote: »
    Hi all. Has anyone been to see Josie in Allenwood? Also if anyone has a number for Sandra from Naas, can you PM me with it please? Thanks :)

Angel8 if you get Sandra's number in Naas can you pass it on. Thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mondaysucks

Hi Linda

would you be able to send me linda greens number

missmelo wrote: »
    Hi, i have found sandras number it was in an old diary i had along with another mediums number private message me if you are still looking for it :)

Can you give me Sandra's number please I would be very grateful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shopaholic0

Hi everybody im only new to boards.ie i was wondering does anybody have any info on Eddie Christian( how to get in contact with him i know he is on south william street but where about on south william street is he)

thank you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shadow80

summerbaby wrote: »
    I went to a brilliant one in Killeagh, she was fabulous for me and my friends, we got a lot of very accurate messages from passed family and friends and everything predicted for the future has happened so far. I can't wait for 6 months to pass so i can go again:) Her name is Annette Singleton <Please do not post phone numbers publically>.
    Hi Can U pm me on her no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shadow80

summerbaby wrote: »
    I went to a brilliant one in Killeagh, she was fabulous for me and my friends, we got a lot of very accurate messages from passed family and friends and everything predicted for the future has happened so far. I can't wait for 6 months to pass so i can go again:) Her name is Annette Singleton <Please do not post phone numbers publically>.
    Hi Can U pm me on her no.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 helserbelser

what about Claire Crystal? I dont see her on Paranormal.ie??

• Registered Users Posts: 29 helserbelser

what about claire cyrstal? i dont see her name on paranormal.ie?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lyd_17

Could you please send me Linda's number? It's my first time going to a medium so I'm a little nervous, is she really good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ljohnson

Shinners23 wrote: »
    I've just been to see a medium in just outside of Leixlip called Karl... He was amazing... it was the best therapy session ever... He was so accurate on everything..things that no one else knows

Hey

Would you also mind pm ing me the details of Karl too??

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Pinky99

ljohnson wrote: »
    Hey

Would you also mind pm ing me the details of Karl too??

Cheers

can you also PM me Karl's number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 angel helper

Lovely Lady called Bunny located near statoil garage on N2 from Finglas to Ashbourne I think Kilshane cross

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Latest updates! Also If people give me as much information on a reader I will do my best to get their contact details and list them on the site :)

Patricia Weston
    Type: Psychic Medium, Tarot & Angel Cards, Aura Reader, White Witch
    Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Further Information: 1-to-1 readings, groups/parties, travel countrywide

Marie Tarot
    Type: Tarot Reader
    Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Further Information: Individual and Group/Party Readings

http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9 GodGiven

zenab wrote: »
    Hi,

Could someone PM Sandra's number please?

Thanks
    could i get Sandra's number off anyone please, thank anyone
    i need to know somit V important!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 GodGiven

hi, do you still have Sandra's number???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 caz11990

HI would I be able to get Geoffs number?? thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Pinky99

Can someone tell me where Mary Tea Leaves is and can you please PM me her number. Is it worth going to her? Have never had my tea leaves read. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 toughcookie40

Could you please PM me Anne's number please, I had one for her but cannot get through so I'm not sure if it's the correct one! Thanks!

Advertisement