Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male for Men 75ml €18.74!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

colcatscar wrote: »
    Still 2 left in Childers Road, limerick and apparently available to order in the Crescent and Cruises Street., Limerick.

they went quick, none now!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I've been checking if this is in stock the past 2 days and I just realized I haven't a clue what it smells like :P

It smells like a great bargain! ;-)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Thanks OP. just picked one up in Ashbourne.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I've been checking if this is in stock the past 2 days and I just realized I haven't a clue what it smells like :P

Its a very interesting musty, citrusy, vanilla, sandalwood/cedarwood (and several other things) scent. Its quite unusual- particularly in how sweet it is- and its the type of fragrance- where you can only use a tiny tiny amount- you're a walking disaster if you use more than a quick spray.

Women seem to love it, more than men enjoy wearing it- but hey- if women love it, who am I to complain........

My one major dislike with it- is it reminds me of Earl Grey tea- the bergamot in it (and by god there is bergamot)- is really quite overpowering.

The different ingredients in it- become more apparent- the heavier you apply it- you know you've gone overboard, when the 'mint' smell becomes apparent......

Its a great scent for light use on a daily basis. My own preference for special occasions- would be to use something classically good- like the original Chanel Allure Homme (not the Sports or any other version- the original one only). For light daily use- the Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male- or the original Paco Rabanne are fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Anyone have a spare code for Castlebar? Would be MUCH appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

Its a very interesting musty, citrusy, vanilla, sandalwood/cedarwood (and several other things) scent. Its quite unusual- particularly in how sweet it is- and its the type of fragrance- where you can only use a tiny tiny amount- you're a walking disaster if you use more than a quick spray.

Women seem to love it, more than men enjoy wearing it- but hey- if women love it, who am I to complain........

My one major dislike with it- is it reminds me of Earl Grey tea- the bergamot in it (and by god there is bergamot)- is really quite overpowering.

The different ingredients in it- become more apparent- the heavier you apply it- you know you've gone overboard, when the 'mint' smell becomes apparent......

Its a great scent for light use on a daily basis. My own preference for special occasions- would be to use something classically good- like the original Chanel Allure Homme (not the Sports or any other version- the original one only). For light daily use- the Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male- or the original Paco Rabanne are fine.

Wtf :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

For real men
    ironstank2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

bromley52 wrote: »
    Wtf :eek:

tumblr_n3qt9mvWrA1rey868o1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Ya I find myself you either love it or you hate it. I personally find it OK I don't really wear it a lot but I don't love it either.

One thing that's really important which you said is that you don't need a lot of it at all and it lasts for hours so there is no need to reapply.

I'd also agree its more of a day to day scent and is definitely not for special occasions. I'd stick to Chanel Alure Home like you said or maybe YSL Le Nuit d'Homme or Viktor and Rolf's Spice Bomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cs5

I prefer 'Obsession for Men' myself. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=4380214

showing 4 in stock in Sligo

3 of them have been reserved, only 1 left now!

Out of stock again now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Ive one registration for a boardsie for Sligo if they're stuck

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

If anyone doesn't one for Limerick would really appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Any reservations for dublin shops. Only just saw this and i have a bottle already nearly done.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire222

I've a code for Navan if anyone wants it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

I've got 5 codes for Letterkenny(no intention of ever picking them up) will trade for a Killarney or Tralee code, or sell each code for €10 or all 5 for €40.

All jokes aside, it's harder to get a JPG reservation code then an All Ireland ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭qwertyups

keano25 wrote: »
    I've got 5 codes for Letterkenny(no intention of ever picking them up) will trade for a Killarney or Tralee code, or sell each code for €10 or all 5 for €40.

All jokes aside, it's harder to get a JPG reservation code then an All Ireland ticket.

Sell them?? Surely you can't be serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

qwertyups wrote: »
    Sell them?? Surely you can't be serious?

Ah come on, what do you think? I don't even have the Letterkenny ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

Claire222 wrote: »
    I've a code for Navan if anyone wants it :)

Yes please, can I have it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

3 in Stephens green

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

All jokes aside this forum is not for personal gain, it is also not for personal sales of any kind. Another mention or hinting of selling codes will be permanent ban to any posters involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

This is really going against the spirit of the BA forum!

Edit: Just seen it was a pisstake by the poster.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

kn wrote: »
    This is really going against the spirit of the BA forum!

The poster has been given a ban from the form so wont be responding to the thread. Can we get back on topic please.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 schuey2me

Ive one registration for a boardsie for Sligo if they're stuck

Me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

matchthis wrote: »
    3 in Stephens green

As in there were 3 available at that time or you have 3 reservations for Stephens green? I'd be very appreciative of 1,2 or 3

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭XrayGolf

I've a code for Kilkenny that I won't be using, if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

I'll take one for Stephens green if available

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Squirted this on my wrist, lovely smell. Very very sweet. definitely don't want to over apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

schuey2me wrote: »
    Me please?

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

damian139 wrote: »
    As in there were 3 available at that time or you have 3 reservations for Stephens green? I'd be very appreciative of 1,2 or 3

There were three available at the time of posting, sorry

Advertisement