Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

gPotato.eu's games -> Massively Multiplayer forum

Options
  • 05-01-2010 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi guys,

I'm Jamie, with Gala Networks Europe, who publish a range of free online games through the www.gPotato.eu portal.

I've been posting some information on our games in the Massively Multiplayer forums, and instead of spamming the same message here, I thought I'd drop an introduction and some links so you can check them out there.

Firstly, this is us

From October

Sunder Business Post article from August
    Irish Times article from August
    Irish Independent article from December

We publish three English games, Dragonica, Allods Online and Castle of Heroes , with a game called Canaan and another going under the working title Project 9 on the way. All our games are online, with the download ones for PC, and the browser ones for others including Mac. All our games are free to play, and you just need to sign up to gPotato.eu and you can then play all of the games.

We're hoping to get the help of the boards.ie community to try out our games, and help spread the word.

We've featured in Edge, and all the main games websites, and to go with our three games we're kicking off the following threads

gPotato.eu's third game - Castle of Heroes - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055787654
    1000 Allods Online Beta Keys for Boards.ie Readers - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055775884

We hope that the boards.ie community can help the first Irish games publisher, based beside the Guinness Brewery in Dubin 8 and spread the word to any of your brothers, sisters, parents, children, friends or colleagues who are looking for good, fun, free games to play on their PC.

Plus Dragonica works on whatever pad you have in your console, and we've even used emulator software to get SNES pads and Megadrive pads working on it.

Thanks for your time!

Jamie

Advertisement