Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I do accumulators in football betting

• 31-12-2013 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

I know I run the risk of being chewed to death for my lack of knowledge but I recently opened a PP a/c to bet on football. I wanted to bet on 4 or 5 matches in the premiership and basically bet the odd €10. I only seem to be able to bet on individual matches. I also hear guys talking about getting odds on say united to win and Rooney to score, I just don't know how to do it. Can anyone give me a tip other than telling me not to bet at all, thanks in advance!

Tady

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Shady Tady

Jez, yer a nice happy helpful bunch here in gambling! Thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,285 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Shady Tady wrote: »
    Jez, yer a nice happy helpful bunch here in gambling! Thanks anyway!

You post on New Year's Eve and expect an instant reply!? Not sure why I'm answering you now but New Year and all that so may as well start it by being helpful.

To do an accumulator after you've chosen your first team just select another and it will be added to slip. Repeat until you have all the teams you need. You'll be given bet type options. Enter your stake into the accumulator option. If you are choosing five or more English teams today and one lets you down Paddy Power will refund your bet as free bet up to max of €25.

To do different type of bet eg Rooney to score click on the name of match which is a link to all the betting options. For a televised Premier League game there is usually over a hundred types of bet you can do. Think beside the name of game there is also a button saying something like "100+ options" which you can also click. Not hundred per cent sure because like most on here I am still in bed.

Now, if you don't thank this within an hour I shall be cross.

Note that I'm not wishing you luck :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Shady Tady

May the gambling gods look kindly on all your bets from here on! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭pah

Like the OP I bet a little on accumulators, usually 2 or 3 euro every weekend in the hope of landing some outrageous money. Never going to happen :p but bet on 6/7 games like today for instance - 3 euro on the likes of man city, utd, everton, liverpool etc to lose and the odd draw depending on the odds. I reckon I might get lucky sometime :)

Anyway question - I use PP and when I add my selections to betslip and place €2 the potential returns show as €1.3m but on my account history/receipt it shows as €500,000 potential returns. On the offchance I'm luckier than lucky mcluckerson what would I get and why do PP show these different figures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ThinksAmoral

pah wrote: »
    Like the OP I bet a little on accumulators, usually 2 or 3 euro every weekend in the hope of landing some outrageous money. Never going to happen :p but bet on 6/7 games like today for instance - 3 euro on the likes of man city, utd, everton, liverpool etc to lose and the odd draw depending on the odds. I reckon I might get lucky sometime :)

Anyway question - I use PP and when I add my selections to betslip and place €2 the potential returns show as €1.3m but on my account history/receipt it shows as €500,000 potential returns. On the offchance I'm luckier than lucky mcluckerson what would I get and why do PP show these different figures?

You would get the €500k because that is the maximum Paddy Power will pay out for soccer.

https://support.paddypower.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45/~/what-is-the-maximum-payout%3F#socc

You could have a billion to 1, but they will only pay out the €500k. Good luck though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭pah

You would get the €500k because that is the maximum Paddy Power will pay out for soccer.

https://support.paddypower.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45/~/what-is-the-maximum-payout%3F#socc

You could have a billion to 1, but they will only pay out the €500k. Good luck though!

great info thanks. no point betting 2 or 3 euro then when €1 will yield the same potential return

Advertisement