Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The offical TNA thread - News, Spoilers and the rest...

Comments

JP Liz wrote: »
    Vinnie Mac must be laughing at Hulk's TNA

I dont understand the reasoning for turning Styles heel :confused:

Shock Factor.
    And lining up the man who kept TNA alive for years with the man who used to be the heart of the industry.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

JP Liz wrote: »
    Vinnie Mac must be laughing at Hulk's TNA

I dont understand the reasoning for turning Styles heel :confused:

I dont think even TNA no why

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

The lasest rumour going around is that TNA's Destination-X will be dedicated to the X Division

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Gerry81

The lasest rumour going around is that TNA's Destination-X will be dedicated to the X Division
    and Abyss will win the x division title.....

From http://www.pwinsider.com/article/44465/tna-announces-matches-for-next-weeks-european-tour-best-of-2009-dvd-release-date-and-more-tna-news.html?p=1

The superstars appearing on the TNA tour of the UK are:

In Glasgow:
    World Title: AJ STYLES VS SAMOA JOE
    Tag Team Tables Match: TEAM 3D VS HERNANDEZ & MATT MORGAN
    4-Way X Title: AMAZING RED VS CHRIS SABIN VS DANIELS VS SUICIDE
    Plus: KURT ANGLE, THE BRITISH INVASION W/ ROB TERRY, DESMOND WOLFE, “THE POPE” D’ANGELO DINERO, AWESOME KONG & HAMADA, BEER MONEY, ERIC YOUNG, TAYLOR WILDE & SARITA, and more!

In Bournmout
    AJ STYLES VS DESMOND WOLFE
    I Quit Match: SAMOA JOE VS KURT ANGLE
    4-Team Tag Titles: TEAM 3D VS HERNANDEZ & MATT MORGAN VS THE BRITISH INVASION W/ BIG ROB VS BEER MONEY
    Plus: DANIELS, “THE POPE” D’ANGELO DINERO, AWESOME KONG & HAMADA, AMAZING RED, ERIC YOUNG, SUICIDE, TAYLOR WILDE & SARITA, CHRIS SABIN, and more!

In Cardiff
    AJ STYLES VS SAMOA JOE
    USAVS UK: THE BRITISH INVASION VS BEER MONEY
    Special Challenge for Global Title: ERIC YOUNG VS ROB TERRY
    Plus: KURT ANGLE, TEAM 3D, DANIELS, DESMOND WOLFE, “THE POPE” D’ANGELO DINERO, AWESOME KONG & HAMADA, AMAZING RED, SUICIDE, TAYLOR WILDE & SARITA, CHRIS SABIN, “THE BLUEPRINT” MATT MORGAN, HERNANDEZ, and more!

In Coventry
    AJ STYLES VS DESMOND WOLFE
    Gauntlet Match: BRITS & ERIC YOUNG VS BEER MONEY, THE POPE & SUICIDE
    Knockout Tag Title: AWESOME KONG & HAMADA VS TAYLOR WILDE & SARITA
    Plus: KURT ANGLE, SAMOA JOE, DANIELS, TEAM 3D, AMAZING RED, “THE BLUEPRINT” MATT MORGAN, HERNANDEZ, CHRIS SABIN, and more!

In Manchester
    3-Way Ladder Match: AJ STYLES VS SAMOA JOE VS DANIELS
    KURT ANGLE VS DESMOND WOLFE
    TEAM 3D VS HERNANDEZ & MATT MORGAN
    Plus: THE BRITISH INVASION W/ BIG ROB, “THE POPE” D’ANGELO DINERO, ERIC YOUNG, AWESOME KONG & HAMADA, AMAZING RED, BEER MONEY, SUICIDE, TAYLOR WILDE & SARITA, CHRIS SABIN, and more!

In London
    5-Man Ultimate X for X Division Title: AMAZING RED VS THE POPE VS DANIELS VS
    CHRIS SABIN VS SUICIDE
    AJ STYLES VS KURT ANGLE
    Tag Titles: THE BRITISH INVASION W/ BIG ROB VS BEER MONEY
    Plus: DESMOND WOLFE, SAMOA JOE, TEAM 3D, “THE POPE” D’ANGELO DINERO, ERIC YOUNG, AWESOME KONG & HAMADA, “THE BLUEPRINT” MATT MORGAN, TAYLOR WILDE & SARITA, HERNANDEZ, and more!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Have to say, completely chuffed with my pick. Delighted that neither of my top two choices were gone.

Cactus Col wrote: »
    Have to say, completely chuffed with my pick. Delighted that neither of my top two choices were gone.

Erm.... I think you posted that in the wrong forum Cactus:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Really happy with the tour line up, really strong. They should be great shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Erm.... I think you posted that in the wrong forum Cactus:):)

Maybe he's just really proud.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

just came across this from kongs twitter on pwinsider

"Kongfucious says: sometimes you must feed someone a fist to make them eat their own words."

"Apologies to all of my supporters for the lack of tweets lately. Trying not to give certain talentless hacks publicity."

seriously i love this woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

ayatollah wrote: »
    just came across this from kongs twitter on pwinsider

"Kongfucious says: sometimes you must feed someone a fist to make them eat their own words."

"Apologies to all of my supporters for the lack of tweets lately. Trying not to give certain talentless hacks publicity."

seriously i love this woman.

+1. Does she have a facebook fan page or support group?! Wanna start one?

Seriously, the thought of her punching BTLS square in the face roaring 'this is for Haiti!' just makes me smile so much.

- There are still contradictory stories regarding Jeff Hardy's status with TNA. TNA sources indicate that Hardy did indeed sign with TNA, while friends of the former World Heavyweight champion claim he hasn't signed a TNA deal.

- It has been confirmed that TNA knockout Melissa Anderson (Allisa Flash) is no longer part of the company's talent roster. Her profile has been removed from TNA's web site.

- The Wrestling Observer reports that Awesome Kong gave notice to TNA on Tuesday night. This comes on the heels of her altercation with Bubba The Love Sponge over the ill-advised comments about Haiti.

- Ken Anderson is said to be working on a per-night deal with TNA. The advantage for him is that he can still get acting roles (something he has been telling people he still wants to do) and won't have a contract where TNA has first dibs on his services and would have to work around a taping schedule like Kurt Angle has to do.

- Hogan on Bubba's Radio show

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/ne...lair,-More.htm

He wants to stop running house shows ..

Apparently TNA has done "nothing" since it started and Hogan will be showing them how it all works ..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

- There are still contradictory stories regarding Jeff Hardy's status with TNA. TNA sources indicate that Hardy did indeed sign with TNA, while friends of the former World Heavyweight champion claim he hasn't signed a TNA deal.

- It has been confirmed that TNA knockout Melissa Anderson (Allisa Flash) is no longer part of the company's talent roster. Her profile has been removed from TNA's web site.

- The Wrestling Observer reports that Awesome Kong gave notice to TNA on Tuesday night. This comes on the heels of her altercation with Bubba The Love Sponge over the ill-advised comments about Haiti.

- Ken Anderson is said to be working on a per-night deal with TNA. The advantage for him is that he can still get acting roles (something he has been telling people he still wants to do) and won't have a contract where TNA has first dibs on his services and would have to work around a taping schedule like Kurt Angle has to do.

- Hogan on Bubba's Radio show

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/ne...lair,-More.htm

He wants to stop running house shows ..

Apparently TNA has done "nothing" since it started and Hogan will be showing them how it all works ..

Ha thats laughable .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I stayed up to watch Impact last night and after watching the ending, i don't really know what to say.

super-rush wrote: »
    I stayed up to watch Impact last night and after watching the ending, i don't really know what to say.

How about didn't this happen in WWF in November 1997??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Or more to the point, isnt WWE's biggest storyline at the moment, and maybe even in years, based around something very similar to what happened in tna? Creativity my ****in hole

I don't think its the fact that they copied WWE, it was how they done it. Verbatim....Like wtf....they could have made some minor changes but they copied WWE down to the spit in the face. If Dixie Carter sanctioned that then she deserves to go bankrupt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Or more to the point, isnt WWE's biggest storyline at the moment, and maybe even in years, based around something very similar to what happened in tna? Creativity my ****in hole

Some people just can't let things go.:( Russo is officially my most hated man on the planet.

Ok it took me a while but this is all i can say about the closing segment of Impact on Thursday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Some people just can't let things go.:( Russo is officially my most hated man on the planet.

I wonder was that Russo's idea or the new lads though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

what actually happened??

Montreal Screw job TNA style

starring

AJ Styles as Shawn Michaels

Kurt Angle as Bret Hart

Hulk Hogan as Vince McMahon

Rick Flair as HHH

The Ankle Lock as the Sharpshooter

&
    Earl Hebner as Earl Hebner

Written/Produced & Directed by Eric Bishoff

Styles is forced to defend the title against Angle, if Flair interferes Hogan will strip AJ of the belt and award it to Angle.

Fast forward to the end where Kurt locks in the Ankle Lock only to see SJ reverse it.

Cue Hebner who rings the bell before its even locked in.

Enter Flair who Bundles 'Stylin & Profilin' Styles to the back(with Hebner at their tails)

Kurt freaks out and says he quits and he is going to the WWE and gobs a mouthful of spit in Hogans face.

Angle proceeds to throw chairs around the arena.

Fade out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Maybe its real :eek:.

Well its real to me dammit

- Brutus Beefcake was spotted backstage at Impact, "visiting friends"

- The 1/21 edition of Impact did a 1.3 rating, consistent with last week. It was actually the exact same 1.26 that they did last week.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/44552/hulk-hogan-happy-to-be-the-king-of-his-throne-again-tna-helping-wwe-instead-of-the-other-way-around-reality-star-getting-into-wrestling-to-stay-away-from-drugs-and-more.html?p=1
    - Stefan Gorges sent word that this past week's 1.1 for WWE Superstars was the highest rating in the show's history. It made me wonder if instead TNA using WWE to grow on Mondays, TNA is actually helping WWE have a wrestling war on Thursdays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

whats the story with jeff jarret. is this just a story line or is he actually pissed off

• Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Lance Storm once again with a very good critique of TNA.

http://www.stormwrestling.com/012310.html

- There is talk of bringing in Heidenreich to appear on a show or two.

- The reviews from the talent regarding the new Impact set are mixed. Some have expressed their approval, but others feel the removal of the six sided ring has removed their identity.

- Mick Foley has a new blog on the TNA website featuring an excerpt from his forthcoming book. He talks about WWE and TNA wrestlers [without mentioning names] wishing they had gone into MMA rather than pro wrestling and recalls a story involving Brock Lesnar. (credit: The Wrestling Globe Newsletter)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

- The reviews from the talent regarding the new Impact set are mixed. Some have expressed their approval, but others feel the removal of the six sided ring has removed their identity.

- Mick Foley has a new blog on the TNA website featuring an excerpt from his forthcoming book. He talks about WWE and TNA wrestlers [without mentioning names] wishing they had gone into MMA rather than pro wrestling and recalls a story involving Brock Lesnar. (credit: The Wrestling Globe Newsletter)

Heidenreich, Jesus thats ****ing desperate..

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Word is that Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff only want to hold the TNA Slammiversary and Bound For Glory pay-per-views outside of the iMPACT Zone in Orlando, FL.

The idea is that holding all other pay-per-views in Orlando will not only save money but will make the company look less minor league when they fail to sellout other arenas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

f*ckin hell why dont they bring the boogie man with him! Hogan et al are destroyin tna which is a crying shame!

Advertisement