Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Law-TCD

Options
  • 27-06-2016 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone, I have a quick question regarding Law in TCD. I'm filling in my CAO and I currently have Law and French in Trinity down first, but since the points are extremely high and the LC was particularly difficult this year, I don't think I'll get it. French would be my strong point. With pure Law in Trinity is there an option to take electives or modules in languages such as French? I know that option exists in UCD but I would love to go to Trinity! Also I would love to have a language with Law. Thank you in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Moomat

There are huge changes in the pipeline for the law degree in Trinity. I believe some of them will allow students choose modules outside their area. Worth contacting the law school directly to get the latest on it, they're a friendly bunch. :Dlaw.school@tcd.ie

Advertisement