Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Debenhams Clearance BOGOF

• 24-08-2014 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys!

Just in Debenhams in the Square & all their clearance clothes are on buy one get one free until Tuesday :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭banham

Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Anyone know if this is going on in other Debenham's? Particularly Blackrock.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,373 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Any good stuff available for a 2 year old?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Nothing in Henry Street on this, just half price, no bogof.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

No bogof in Tralee either, only buy one get one half price on women's clearance clothes

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Nothing in Henry Street on this, just half price, no bogof.

BOGOF means half price.........is my maths weak ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

tharmor wrote: »
    I presume that OP meant that already-reduced items were BOGOF, so if already half price, with BOGOF it would be like 75% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭P_Cash

tharmor wrote: »

Jaysus, it's buy one, get one free,

Is it half price? Yes kinda, but u can't buy 1

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭banham

you are better off buying one at half price instead of buying one at full price and getting another free

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

leck wrote: »
    I presume that OP meant that already-reduced items were BOGOF, so if already half price, with BOGOF it would be like 75% off.

Thats exactly what I meant!
    I got a top reduced from €60 to €30 & my mate picked up a coat that was reduced to €22 (not sure what the orignal price was) We put the two together and paid so it only cost us €15 each :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭marty_crane

This offer wasn't in Blackrock as of Sunday anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Had to Google BOGOF.

Free silly now.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Macer123

Walk through Debenhams Mahon Point (downstairs) earlier, seemed to have a few clearance rails BOGOF !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

They're doing BOGOF in Debenhams in Merchants Quay, Cork, rails are located just by main Maylor Street entrance. I wonder if you could use the 20% off voucher from the Irish Daily Star on this too? The t&c's say the voucher can be used on clearance items, but not in conjunction with other offers, which probably answers my own question. http://www.debenhams.ie/wcsstore/DebenhamsIESite/faq/our_terms_and_conditions/current_promotion.html#Daily Star

Advertisement