Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post Your Gear (DISCUSSION ONLY)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

fruvai wrote: »
    Ceriatone JTM45
    DSC02951-1-1.jpg

I've got a sickness :(:D

And a hole in your wallet I'd say :eek: Did you buy the Ceriatone kit or the pre-built?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Glassheart

fruvai wrote: »
    1970 Hiwatt DR103
    DSC02968-1.jpg

Ceriatone JTM45
    DSC02951-1-1.jpg

1966 Fender Princeton Reverb
    DSC02961-1.jpg

Fender '57 AVRI Strat
    DSC02972-1.jpg

Nash Telecaster T-63
    DSC02969-1.jpg

Assortment of Pedals
    DSC02939-1.jpg

I've got a sickness :(:D

How do you find the Timmy & the Lunar Module? I'm gonna buy a Tim in the next week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Fru your a man after my own heart! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

High five, boycey. I remember that Electra well from the meet up way back when!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭boycey

Ravelleman wrote: »
    High five, boycey. I remember that Electra well from the meet up way back when!

Yep, that's the one! I was wondering would any of ye remember it!!

Speaking of which we'll have to organise an oul shindig soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Some serious noms there MilanPan!c! Those AD999s are very tasty, they're on my "When I'm ****in' blipped" list :P

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

El Pr0n wrote: »
    Some serious noms there MilanPan!c! Those AD999s are very tasty, they're on my "When I'm ****in' blipped" list :P

I know!!

They are amazing!

I may sell it though as the el Capistan is almost as tasty sounding, as an, "analogue" delay and just does so much more!

I already bough an expression pedal for the EC as well!

If you haven't checked those Strymon pedals, and this goes for EVERYONE, do it today... best new GAS in ages!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Les Paul Supreme - "rare in Ireland" lol.

I never really understood the appeal of the Les Paul Supreme. For that kind of coin I'd go for a Historic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

That Cort M900 is really nice Warrior011, very gasworthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

Gaspode wrote: »
    That Cort M900 is really nice Warrior011, very gasworthy.

Thanks Gaspode :)

• Advertisement

@CianRyan: I played a Supersonic a few years ago and was quite impressed indeed. I remember liking the Vibrolux channel so much that I went and checked out a real Vibrolux. "Hail to you king of amps," I said after playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I've never come across a real Vibrolux but it's definitely something I'd love to try out.
    I played a Bassman 4x10 today trying out the pedal and SS really isn't very far off it. I'd love to sit down and crank the three amps in succession. Easier said than done. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

i think you won the award for the loudest video on youtube. wanna be in my band?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I had to wear ear plugs making that video, no ****! :)

What kind of band?:pac:

@Dord: How's the Plexi Seven working out? Been on and off my hitlist a few times. That shop is dangerous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

boycey wrote: »
    @Dord: How's the Plexi Seven working out? Been on and off my hitlist a few times. That shop is dangerous!

Great so far! I'm half tempted to hang up the basses for the moment with the new band that I'm putting together and just play guitar. It just sounds sooo good. :cool: :pac:

Add to that it's quite small and light. I was able to carry it around town with no issues.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Behold the bling!
    A 'Ronnie Wood' signature Zemaitis copy from the Deviser/Bacchus stable. Made from '94 to '04 before Greco were awarded the licence. Picked it up on Adverts.
    Wow! What a beauty Boycey.

Outrageously awesome. How on Earth did I miss that?

Ravelleman wrote: »
    Outrageously awesome. How on Earth did I miss that?

Thanks Lads!
    Absolutely outstanding build quality and plays superbly BUT a previous owner has tinkered with the wiring and messed it up. Which could be the reason it went so cheap. Once everythings set up as I want (the classic Strat 5 way set up should work fine) it's gonna be a firm favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

****in beauty!!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

It sure does look the business! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

I have an 1980 Fender Stratocaster and a circa 1973 VOX AC30.

I have other bits and bobs, keyboards and the like. But the above are my jewels.

I have other bits and bobs, keyboards and the like. But the above are my jewels.

This leads to the uncomfortable situation of one us having to ask to see your jewels. Last time I did that on the internet...well, never mind.

Get to the picture thread Duke!

This leads to the uncomfortable situation of one us having to ask to see your jewels. Last time I did that on the internet...well, never mind.

Get to the picture thread Duke!

Ok, I will post some pics tomorrow.

Nice set up Duke, simple and classy. Rory would be proud!

@MilanPanic.
    Where'd ya pick up that Yamaha MSG/Image? Beautiful guitars. Check out Martin Booth, if you're not familiar with him already. UK luthier who designed the MSG and worked for Yamaha for some time. Now builds his own boutique stuff, but works off the MSG template.
    If you're ever letting it go I get first refusal!

Cheers!

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Nice set up Duke, simple and classy. Rory would be proud!

@MilanPanic.
    Where'd ya pick up that Yamaha MSG/Image? Beautiful guitars. Check out Martin Booth, if you're not familiar with him already. UK luthier who designed the MSG and worked for Yamaha for some time. Now builds his own boutique stuff, but works off the MSG template.
    If you're ever letting it go I get first refusal!

Adverts! Trading my 06 Gibson SG Standard for it.

Literally made the trade offer about 3 minutes after he posted it. Beat a trade offer of a Les Paul and another offer of a US tele.

If I ever wanna sell it I'll come back to you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Portlawslim

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    Adverts! Trading my 06 Gibson SG Standard for it.

Literally made the trade offer about 3 minutes after he posted it. Beat a trade offer of a Les Paul and another offer of a US tele.

If I ever wanna sell it I'll come back to you. ;)

No-one saw my Yamaha YSG on adverts then...:(

I'll stick a pic in the other thread..

@Nick Wray: If I could 'thank' that picture twice I would. Lovely gear, great picture too. Rock on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Cheers man! Does the job!

Advertisement