Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Photo Game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Lough Keel, Thor above Crolly.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭JoannieG

You beat me to it! ðŸ˜

JoannieG wrote: »
    How about this one?

Nothing showing there JoannieG.

File too large. Have to compress it. Sorry!

Another one to keep it moving.

• Advertisement

Give us a clue. The lakes in the distance look a bit like Loch Brockagh and Loch Aginnive, near Creeslough....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,952 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Thats muckish in the top left, and the back of errigal road on the right.
    I am guessing it is lough feanne, which is here

retalivity wrote: »

We thinking the same thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,759 ✭✭✭✭muffler

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

Lough Keel, Thor above Crolly.

Correct.

• Advertisement

Might as well keep this going.

qewwqewq.PNG

Well done retalivity,

slimboyfat wrote: »

qewwqewq.PNG

That is a back road somewhere between falcarragh and dunfanghy, its familiar but cant currently find it on google maps!

That is a back road somewhere between falcarragh and dunfanghy, its familiar but cant currently find it on google maps!
    Your on the right track kind of, but just not there yet.

qewwqewq.PNG

Horn Head, cul-de-sac going up to Templebreaga Head.

Horn Head, cul-de-sac going up to Templebreaga Head.

Spot on

Where's this?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,668 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Where's this?

Is that the road to Churchill from the main road that runs by Glenveagh? Sorry, don't know the townlands or road numbers! You hang a left at the top of that lake (L Gartan? or the smaller one before it) to get to Churchill, right brings you to the back gate of Glenveagh.

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Is that the road to Churchill from the main road that runs by Glenveagh? Sorry, don't know the townlands or road numbers! You hang a left at the top of that lake (L Gartan? or the smaller one before it) to get to Churchill, right brings you to the back gate of Glenveagh.

Close enough! Photo taken beside Gartan Graveyard looking south towards Gartan Lake and Glendowan. The small lake is Lough Nacally.

Might be a bit easy......

• Advertisement

Feck, have a pic but it's too big.....

Someone else want to post?

Where is this road?

qaq.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 7,431 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Where is this road?

qaq.PNG

Road? :lol:

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, The Fratellis, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, Electric Picnic, Vantastival, The Cure, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '23 - Stiff Little Fingers, The Wood Burning Savages, Bob Log III, David Kitt, Ludovico Einaudi, DADDY LONG LEGS, The Prodigy, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, The Murder Capital, PJ Harvey, The Bonnevilles (w/Amy Montgomery, Rews, New Pagans), The Undertones (w/Buzzcocks), And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Where is this road?

qaq.PNG

Gola Island?

Gola Island?

Yep

7XyPFG6NYe6sFYtMllH4vfo5IR9L-U1AgdbwrNAGLvbzCzGA3yRPN3WQBcF1WBBkjdd6eXqwr07ucjHBJ8B9cxcRtm-ckrYmZGk3EO1QyD7q5xFbbRCuU_VuiMkRAGDBxLrIIywv5I25bFVkSqsJ8CjaLXIY6vekCEcewaBgoCctbQFUDfPlMsb1Sb4v7pFHg058RMoSEQhRR5ZdUepSYn5DJYngVWuSlAYlhiuUxc4nKozqjfuWbXnlKtK2AzT1o3xDGQioW3HBDveGwBAilqcIxzM1FsDPlOgjnb4r1z1ev6RpPK4qWEsPveGUIvw6EXKHkdyOPMsACO2ZtlpDGeZmQMeFGEvcVwbJCuyjHqd_Ah7HF5f3I2G70r8QSoUlmpunwNR2VSx0ky_nHd4sm_5IUIaYPAU-lONed6ceHhLebx6qCTJQzdqIuKiWTO05XmSfIlixKl9zXpO5NCl4NVrl7oW6WTzFV6d0FtDsxofMGDT3ZNBnHJkiSuXi2uVnOdwc6LdRbZVzmmsFlLmGm3HY11JJvRRlt5ahzzPlw_6HuLV-X3-b40rRzAPpcD3VnKITVeYMJ6zZm7wwli22jIg2APoUWCN-2yIVxfTVjUS6YygFgZGZ3N9kt06qc03JorQ5PZI5YyD2iZN9-wQnZrscTmkt8LMoNuRSPbWLqFwlzT0TBuJWhIX4U2F_Kg=w1346-h654-no

Where's this?

(Hope it works this time!)

ETA - hurray, it did! Sorry for posting out of turn!!

Not showing for me...google privacy settings doesn't allow others to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,431 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Not showing here either.

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, The Fratellis, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, Electric Picnic, Vantastival, The Cure, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '23 - Stiff Little Fingers, The Wood Burning Savages, Bob Log III, David Kitt, Ludovico Einaudi, DADDY LONG LEGS, The Prodigy, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, The Murder Capital, PJ Harvey, The Bonnevilles (w/Amy Montgomery, Rews, New Pagans), The Undertones (w/Buzzcocks), And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

https://imgur.com/pBfthxR

Does this work?

This is exhausting!

• Advertisement

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/pBfthxR

Does this work?

This is exhausting!

Looks like Cnoc Fola on the far right, so I am guessing somewhere between Falcarragh and Dunfanaghy on the Muckish side?

Edit Found it, just past Lough Agher?

Advertisement