Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pointless Nature of the Ronan Collins "Hour".

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,086 ✭✭✭✭elperello

The start of the show can't doing him any favours.
    Bells from a religon that is in decline and news in a language most people don't speak.
    You can almost hear the dials turning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

I have already made the prediction that Ian Dempsey will replace him next winter, I expect Ronan will then take over Gaybos slot on Lyric, all will be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 71,260 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Your mic is on, Ronan! :D

Lovely singing there over the top of Bachman Turner Overdrive!

Smashy and Nicey would be proud :)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭thesaurus2

I have already made the prediction that Ian Dempsey will replace him next winter, I expect Ronan will then take over Gaybos slot on Lyric, all will be happy

I think you're spot on with this. Dempsey sounds jaded and tired and stale on Today FM at this stage. A simple hour of music and birthdays would be bang up his street, but only if he has age on his side. Anyone know what age he is?

Just hope they don't give it to the Cathal Murray lad who has destoryed late nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭Trebor176

thesaurus2 wrote: »
    I think you're spot on with this. Dempsey sounds jaded and tired and stale on Today FM at this stage. A simple hour of music and birthdays would be bang up his street, but only if he has age on his side. Anyone know what age he is?

Just hope they don't give it to the Cathal Murray lad who has destoryed late nights.

He's 56, according to Wikipedia!

• Advertisement
Advertisement