Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ec. Journals!

• 28-10-2010 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hey guys,

currently up the walls with these feckin' home ec. journals... anyway I'm in the library right now and about an hour ago I left the library for lunch, leaving my ag.science and home ec. projects on my table there (like everyone else around). When I came back, I dunno why (probably paranoi) I felt my home ec. jounral was on a different page... and I'm sitting next to the photocopier... I'm really scared somebody photocopied it! (I have notes with my private school's name printed on them on display).
    Yes, it's my own fault. Don't need any of that. Anyway, if somebody used my project, would both ours get cancelled? Or just if it's the same corrector obviously? :S
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nikki_Jane

Hey!
    I'm doing the journal too. Our teacher told us that the examiner gets all the journals from a school to make sure nobody copied in the class. I'm not sure if he/she gets another batch of journals from a different school, i doubt it though! Maybe a breeze blew the journal page :confused: who knows! :) Hope this helps!!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭PARARORY

Its not your fault if someone took yours and photocopied it - you couldnt be blamed if u lost ur schoolbag/left it on a bus/or someone took it from your classroom so dont worry about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

I wouldn't worry about it... Chances are even if it was the same examiner they won't notice it.. Our teacher told us to keep our notes last year incase something like that came up

Advertisement