Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

As new SRAM apex White edition groupset for sale

• 18-04-2014 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Full SRAM apex (white) groupset for sale,

172.2 cranks 50/34 compact chainset (new never fitted)
    English thread bb (new never fitted)
    Cassette 11/28 (bee never fitted)
    SRAM apex shifters (less than 200kms)
    SRAM apex rear derailleur (less than 200kms)
    SRAM apex front derailleur (less than 200kms)
    SRAM apex front/rear brakes (less than 200kms)
    SRAM apex chain (less than 200kms)
    I only fitted these parts to a bike 2weeks ago for a young lad, there is no marks or damage to any of the stuff,its all 100%, its the apex white edition groupset,

€380.00

Cheers zip,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭kk2012

Hi zip would u sell the shifters on their own? Thanks

quote="Zippe;89993062"]Hey,

I only fitted these parts to a bike 2weeks ago for a young lad, there is no marks or damage to any of the stuff,its all 100%, its the apex white edition groupset,

€380.00

Cheers zip,[/quote]

Hi zip would u sell the shifters on their own? Thanks

quote="Zippe;89993062"]Hey,

€380.00

Cheers zip,[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Zippe

Hey,

Not sure if he will, make a offer and ill ask him,

Cheers zip,

I dunno what 2nd hand things like this are worth really I was gonna buy them new on Evans cycles for 160 for the pair with a warranty but tight for money at the moment what would he take for the pair it's only the right one I need if he'd sell me just that one

Hey,
    These are 2weeks old,have the paper work to prove,that said they are 2nd hand and if you can get them at that price new I could not ask him to split them up for less than that price, I'd say go with them and he is better keeping this groupset together, thanks anyway,

Cheers zip,

• Advertisement

Where r u also? I could send a sae with the postage on it and I have some spare vittorio diamanté tyres still in their boxes I could send if he wants a swap with some cash too

Ok understood if he changes his mind just let me know what his price is please thanks a mill anyway

kk2012 wrote: »
    Where r u also? I could send a sae with the postage on it and I have some spare vittorio diamanté tyres still in their boxes I could send if he wants a swap with some cash too

I can send you contact details for a guy that might be able to rebuild you shifter, you should try that first, what shifter is broke, left or right ?

Thanks it's the right shifter, I was told it mite b very hard to fix and could cost as much to fix than to get a new one cos it could break again . It's prob 4/5 years old

Would he sell the pair for 90/95 euro do u think and I'd send a new tyre too

• Advertisement

Would he sell the pair for 90/95 euro do u think and I'd send a new tyre too

Hey,

Tbh, he is better off keeping the groupset together as it could be hard to sell the other bits if there is no shifters and at less than €100 hey would have lost to much,

If you try and sell your shifter that's working and then put the balance to it and get a new set,I understand you need to get sorted without spending too much cash,stick up the working shifter and see what you get for it or sell the tyres and buy the 2 new shifters and your away again for few years,

Cheers zip,

Hey zip would u have a photo of all the pieces ur selling my brother said he could use some of it on his bike what is the lowest ud go for it all and where r u if I collect. He asked why is he selling it if u only fit it all just 2 weeks ago

Hey zip would u have a photo of all the pieces ur selling my brother said he could use some of it on his bike what is the lowest ud go for it all and where r u if I collect. He asked why is he selling it if u only fit it all just 2 weeks ago

Hey,

I'm in mayo, his uncial (God father) got him a new bike and landed home with it for his birthday and had not said anything to his father, there is a young lad in the club going to take the frame and he has a group set for it, that's why it's going,it will come with new inner and outer cables,€350 collected or €365 posted,

Cheers zip,

Hey,

If you pm me your email ill send you pics,

Cheers zip,

K pm sent

K pm sent

Got no pm with a email for pics,

sent again from computer this time..hope you got it now?

Pics sent,
    Let me know what you think,

Cheers zip.

Hey zip I'd give 260 euro if not accepted it's ok i can buy prob a better groupset shimano 105 for 350 new Tuesday from merlin cycles

Hey zip I'd give 260 euro if not accepted it's ok i can buy prob a better groupset shimano 105 for 350 new Tuesday from merlin cycles

Hey,

No prob,go with a better groupset tbh,

Invoice is available and they said they would cover warranty should there be any problem with it,

zip,

• Advertisement

Ok thanks anyway if u change ur mind by Tuesday let me know

Groupset withdrawn from sale,

Cheers zip,

Advertisement